l92l Princess

"Wait, Cecelia as the third--"

"Yes, as the fucking third kid of the Milieu family in France!" Soleil tells him which made him nod. 

"Soleil, I know you're pissed off. I can literally see the bloodlust in your eyes even though your wearing your contacts but you need to sit your ass down and be strong for your sister," Cedric tells her which made her bit her lip as she didn't want to yell and fight with Cedric.

They're in public and they have already caught so much attention on them. Soleil sits down and tries to calm down while Cedric takes out his phone, "I know the middle brother, Danon Milieu. We're close. I'll take to him and inform him about this, does he know you by any chance?" Cedric ask Soleil and she nods.

"Thought as much. If you know Cecelia then you must know her brother. I'll be one it, okay? Once we get her, you can have your revenge," he tells you and you nod. Cedric then leaves as he makes a phone call.

Cedric is doing his best to stay calm but deep inside, he's extremely pissed. He want to kill right now.

Soleil on the other hand, she's shaking. Her hands are twitching and shaking. She notices this and holds her hands together and breathes as she lowers her head and body. She places her forehead on her hands and tries to calm down.

She tries to control herself but she can't. She's hurt. The tears won't stop and what makes it worst is that...

"Soleil...?" Soleil raises her head and sees Jonathan looking at her worriedly.

"How... How is she...?" Soleil ask as she stands up but Jonathan shakes his head.

"She's still in the surgery room," he tells her which made her cry even more. Jonathan then notices how her hands are shaking but not in a good way, "Soleil?" he says and she looks at him, "How long has it been since...?" he ask which made her bit her lip.

"It doesn't matter," she says but Jonathan wasn't taking any of that.

"Soleil! How long?" he ask, well, more like demands.

"Three days, counting today," Soleil tell him which worried Jonathan.

"Three days?!" 

"I was going to... Tonight I was but... I just wanted to spend time with Lucien and I thought I could handle it but..." she says as she starts feeling light headed which worried Jonathan, "I..." Soleil then passes out but Jonathan caught her before she hit the ground.

"I need some help!" Jonathan yells and the nurse comes nursing to help.

.

.

.

"Cecelia is going to kill them before they get their hands on her, isn't she?" Danon says to his brother after hearing what happened.

"Cecelia has a problem. She's doing all of this for one reason," Pierre tells him as he gets himself a drink from the bar.

"So we're just going to let them do what they have to? If they do get to her, we're just going to let them kill her?" Danon ask which made Pierre set his drink down.

"What else can we do?" Pierre ask as he's incredibly disappointed and angry at his sister.

"I hate her as much as the next person but she's our sister," Danon says and he isn't wrong. 

"No, she's not our sister," Pierre tells him which sort of pissed off Danon, "She's not our sister anymore. That's a monster now. Our sister is long gone. She's dead inside of her and long gone," Pierre tells him which made Danon get himself a drink as his brother is right.