Diagon what now?

It was the 6 O'clock morning of September the first. I was already up reading when someone banged on my door. "Oi, Gaunt! I don't want that weird folk here for too long so get ready now!" One of the adults shouted through my door. "Whatever!" I shouted back as I heard them stomp away before walking over to the rotting wardrobe.

Since the only things I got were passed down or cheap as hell. Most of my shirts had holes in them and my jeans were torn I some places, but I had some good stuff. I chose to wear some black ripped skinny jeans with a worn baggy black t-shirt. I looked at the old backpack before shoving some old shirts and jeans. I looked at my desk seeing the worn notebooks and picture's before shoving them into my satchel. I grabbed the letter that I had read every day since I've had it before going down the stairs. The kids that were already up quickly moved out of the way whispering to each other as I walked past.

"Oh Mia, finally leaving us." A Girl said stepping in front of me. This wasn't any old girl the was the girl, this is Tracy. She was that girl who was all that, and she also made it her lifelong mission to be a pain in my arse. "Don't worry Tracy, I'll be back in July. So, you will still be able to obsess with me." I said with an overly fake smile before shoving past her.

I was told to sit outside of the care home since they clearly wanted to get rid of me as soon as possible. I was sketching when a large shadow blocked out the sun. I looked up to see a very tall and large man. "You must be Mia." He said cheerfully. I just nodded. "Well I'm Hagrid, and this here is Harry." He said moving to the side to show a boy. He had jet black hair which was very messy and had bright green eyes. He wore clothes that were clearly too big for him and glasses that had been broken a lot of times. "Hi." I said quietly standing up off the foot path. "Well we better be off then ey." Hagrid said before heading towards the closest underground.

"Are you a wizard as well?" Harry asked me as we fell behind Hagrid. "Well don't think I would be here if I wasn't, and I think the term is a Witch." I said with a bit of attitude. "Sorry it's just this world is all new to me." He said looking at his feet. "It's fine, it's new to me as well." I said with a smile that didn't reach my eyes.

"All students must be equipped with one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl a cat or a toad." Harry said reading the last part of the letter. "Can we find all this in London?" I asked looking at the shutdown shops we were walking past. "If you know where to go." He said smiling before leading us into a run-down pub.

It looked very shabby on the outside but the moment you walked in it felt warm. Men were having an early beer and women were having a little chat with each other. "Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" The bar tender shouted as we walked inside. "No thanks Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts Business. Just helping Mia and Harry buy their school supply's." Hagrid said refusing the drink but the moment he finished his sentence the bar tenders' eyes widened.

"Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter!" he shouted astounded causing the whole pub to turn to us. Harrys eyes just widened whereas I just shivered at all the eyes on us. "Welcome back Mr Potter, Welcome back." And elderly man said shaking Harry's hand as we started to walk through the pub. "Doris Crockford. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last." Another woman said patting him on the shoulder.

He looked at me shocked, but I just shrugged with the same confused face. "Harry-y-y P-P-otter. Can't tell y-you how p-pleased I am-m to m-meet you." A man wearing a turban said, stuttering quite a lot, as we approached him. "Hello Professor, I didn't see you." Hagrid said before looking down at us. "Professor Quirrell will be you Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher." He told us. "Oh, nice to meet you." Harry said offering his hand as I nodded. "Fearfully fascinating subject. Not that you need it ey P-Potter?" The professor said making me and Harry smile awkwardly. "Well we must be going, lots to buy." Hagrid said moving towards the back of the pub. "Goodbye." I said before following Hagrid and Harry.