Draco is a big puss

"Hagrid always wanted a dragon. He told me so the first time I met him." Harry said quite loudly as we walked down the hallway. "It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows." Ron said bringing his hand to his head. "I don't understand. Is that bad?" Hermione said as a light started to appear from around the corner. We. Are. Fucked. "It's bad." Ron said as McGonagall appeared in front of us in her night gown.

"Good evening." She said and angry expression on her face Draco stood smugly next to her. Oh, I'm gonna slap that look of his face. McGonagall took us to her office and had the four of us stand in front of her. Draco was smugly stood in the corner a smirk on his face. However, it quickly disappear when he caught site of my glare.

"Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken." She said causing our mouths to drop to the floor. "50?!" Me and Harry said in unison. "Each. And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive detention." McGonagall said. A smirk creeped up onto my face. Karmas a bitch.

"Excuse me, Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said..."the five of us."" He said, a look of dread on his face. "No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. You see, as honourable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates." McGonagall said, the other three grinned whereas I just burst out into laughter.

"A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming." Filch said as he walked us down to our detention. "You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest." He said as Hagrid came out of his hut sniffling. "A sorry lot this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?" Filch said, what a wanker.

"Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony." Hagrid sighed and he fiddled with his cross bow. "Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind." Hermione said trying to comfort him. "Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania? What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all." Hagrid whimpered causing Filch to roll his eyes.

"Oh, for God's sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you." The greasy caretaker said causing a look of shock to spread on to Draco's face. "The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are...werewolves!" He said after he heard a loud howl. "There's more than werewolves in those trees, lad. You can be sure of that. Nighty-night." He said in the creepiest voice ever before walking back towards the castle.

We set into the forbidden forest. I was about to carry on walking with the others when Draco pulled me back. "I didn't mean for you to get caught." He said quietly, he actually sounded sorry. "Yes, but Draco, it was a dick head move. This stupid feud you have with Harry is getting on my nerves." I said crossing my arms over my chest looking away from him. "I'm sorry ok." He said trying to get me to look at him. "Oh whatever." I said before catching up to Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

As we got further and further into the forest, I started to become more aware of my surroundings. I listened out for every sound and turned my head at every sight of movement. "Hagrid what's that?" Harry asked as we all come to a stop. "What we're here for. See that? That's unicorn's blood, that is. I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been injured bad by something. So, it's our job to find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me." Hagrid said with a strong voice. "Okay." Ron said but it came out as more of a high-pitched whine.

"Harry and Mia, you will go with Malfoy." Hagrid said turning to us Harry nodded and Draco just grimaced. " Okay. They we get Fang!" Draco shouted a voice crack showing that he was scared. "Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward." Hagrid said in a matter of fact voice before Fang started to whine.

"You wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff." Draco grumbled as we stepped over the fallen branches Fang at our side. "If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared." Harry said as I rolled my eyes. "Scared, Potter." Draco scoffed as I came up behind him. "Boo!" I shouted. Draco let out a girlish scream causing me and Harry to burst out in laughter. "Mia don't do that." Draco whimpered as I fell to the floor wiping a tear away from my air.

" Oh man up you big puss." I laughed as Harry helped me up. We carried on walking until Draco came to an abrupt stop. "Did you hear that?" He whispered as we got closer to some sort of ditch. "What is it Fang?" I asked the dog, since he was growling, as we walked into the ditch. The three of us looked up to see a cloaked figure hunched over a dead unicorn slurping up its blood. It raised its head only to show us the shining silver blood dripping from its mouth.

Draco screamed as Harry's hand flew up to his head his face scrunched up in pain. I quickly moved back into the roots behind us as Draco's scream got more distant along with Fangs barking. The figure moved towards us as we quickly walked backwards before we tripped over root sending u stumbling towards the ground causing me to hit my forehead. Blood quickly covered my left eye as I started to hear the sound of hooves coming closer to us. Suddenly a pair of horses' legs flew over us scaring away the hooded figure.

Harry helped me up as I clutched my bleeding head. When I looked up, I realised that the creature was a majestic centaur. "Wow." I managed to mutter in awe as he came towards us. "Harry Potter, Mia Gaunt. You must leave. You are known to many creatures here. The forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you." He said in a strong voice. "But what was that thing you saved us from?" Harry asked as I took off my jacket and pressed it onto my head.

"A monstrous creature. It is a terrible crime to slay a unicorn. Drinking the blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death. But at a terrible price. You have slain something so pure that the moment the blood touches your lips, you will have a half-life. A cursed life." The centaur said I a voice that sent shivers down my spine. "But who would choose such a shit life?" I asked him as I started to feel dizzy. "Can you think of no one?" He asked rhetorically.

"Do you mean to say...that that thing that killed the unicorn...that was drinking its blood...that was Voldemort?" Harry said as I started to lean on him. "Do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment?" The Centaur asked. "The Philosopher's stone." Harry said in realisation. "Harry, I think I'm gonna pass out." I said quietly as I almost fell on him, that was when I started to hear barking.

"Harry! Mia!" I heard Hermione's voice shout. I tried to look up to where I heard the sound but all I saw was a mix of blurs. "Hello there, Firenze. I see you've met our young Mr. Potter and Miss Gaunt. You all right there, Mia, Harry?" I heard Hagrid say. "No!" I tried to shout. "Harry Potter, Mia Gaunt, this is where I leave you. You're safe now. Good luck." I heard Firenze say before he left us. "Give her to me Harry." I heard Hagrid say before I finally passed out.