It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. Bitch.

It was now Halloween. Me and Hermione had become very close, we always found time to study with each other in the library or compare notes. Me and Pansy had also become alright mates as well, we would always gossip about the rumours we would here or who were in arguments. Harry would talk to me when he could but usually Ron would come over and drag him away from me, which I thought was particularly rude.

Me, Draco, Theo and Blaise had become quite popular in the Slytherin common room, especially for first years. However, is did piss me off when they would start to bully or pick on people.

At the moment I was currently at with Pansy in Charms behind Hermione and Ron. "One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Flitwick asked causing Hermione to lift hers happily making me smile. "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone." He said indicating us to say it with him. "The swish and flick. Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." He told us.

The spell rung through the air as people tried and tried again to do the spell. Me and Pansy just chatted not bothering to do the spell, that was until Ron caught my eye. "Wingardrium Leviosar." He said whacking his wand about pronouncing the words wrong. "Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Leviosa, not Leviosar." Hermione said grabbing his wrist causing Ron to scowl.

"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on." He said to her. Hermione straightened up before placing her wand over the feather. "Wingardium Leviosa." She pronounced perfectly causing the feather to drift up into the air. Ron put his head on his books, and I clapped her on the back "Well done 'Mione." I said smiling.

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!" Flitwick said happily. Seamus, who was sat next to Harry, started repeating the spell over and over again until we heard a large bang. "I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Harry said looking at the soot covered Seamus.

Me and Hermione were walking to our next class with Neville, Harry, Ron, and Seamus when I heard Ron open his large trap. "It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. Honestly, she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" He shouted causing the others to laugh. I burned with anger as Hermione shoved past them. "I think she heard you." Harry said as they all stopped in their tracks.

"Well no shit sherlock you weren't exactly whispering." I said walking in front of them, a scared look covered their faces. "She was only trying to help you for fucks sake, but you are so much of a fat headed biggart you wouldn't except her help. And for your information she does have friends, she has me! What a dickhead." I said before turning away following in the direction Hermione went.

"Oh, shut up you snake, you're probably about to go curse her cause she is muggle born!" He shouted at me. I instantly stopped. Everyone around us went silent. I turned around my face beaming red, Ron now knew he had stepped over the line. I glared at him before pulling out my wand. I muttered a spell under my breath and his legs quickly clamped together causing him to fall over.

Everyone burst into laughter whispering things about how he was beaten by a girl. "Fuck you Ronald Weasley." I said before putting my wand away and going to find Hermione.

I went into the girl's toilet and looked into the mirror trying to calm myself down. I realised that one of the cubicles behind me were shut and there was a small sniffling coming from it. "Hermione, Hermione is that you?" I said in a soft voice walking towards it. "Go away!" She shouted. "Come on 'Mione it's me." I said. I heard the door unlock so I pushed it open.

Her eyes were puffy, and her hair had gone static from leaning on the wall. "Hermione you shouldn't listen to a word he says." I said sitting down next to her. "But he is right, I don't have any friends." She said putting her head in her hands. "Yes, you do, you have me. Now do you think you're up for the Halloween feast?" I asked her, she quickly shook her head. "Well if yo do just come up. Ron is a wanker ok." I said making her laugh. "Yea." She said. I quickly hugged her before walking to the Slytherin common room only to have people congratulate me for sticking up to a lion.

................................................................................................................................................................

Sort Chapter sorry kids

-M