Parents?

I woke up to the bright lights of the hospital wing. I groaned shutting my eyes quickly wanting to just go straight back to sleep. "Good morning Mia." A wise voice said causing me to sit up and let my eyes flutter open. "Professor?" I said confused looking around my bed only to see sweets among sweets and cards and flowers, and teddy bears. "What is this?" I asked picking up and emerald coloured teddy bear.

"Gifts from you friend and admirers." He said as he sat on the end of the bed. "Admirers?" I asked completely confused. "Of course, what happened between you Harry and Professor Quirrell is top secret, so naturally the whole school knows." He said with a smile. "Harry, is he ok?" I asked him quickly looking around the room frantically. "He is completely fine, and so are Miss Granger and Mr Weasley. He got discharged yesterday afternoon." Dumbledore said in a calm voice. I just nodded before starting to fiddle with the sheets.

Voldemort, he spoke as if he knew my parents. And he had clearly met me before. I'm so confused. "I can tell that you have some questions however I don't think they will be that same as Harry's." Dumbledore said as he smiled warmly down at me. "Sir, Voldemort spoke as if he knew me. And he spoke about my parents. I don't even know about my parents." I said quietly. My head felt as if it was spinning and I had no control over it.

"Your Parents were very brave people and just like Harrys parents they fought against Voldemort. Voldemort killed them only a few hours before they killed Harrys parents. However, I don't think now is the right reason to tell you why." He said a serious expression on his face. "Sir please. I don't even know my parent's names. All the care home told me was that they left me on their doorstep crying my eyes out." I said as I looked at him desperately.

"Your parents were Marigold Gaunt and Selvin Blackthorn, now I think Miss Gaunt that you need some rest. I hope to see you at the end of year feast." He said looking at me sadly before he left the room. I looked down at my hands in shock. I finally knew my parent's names after 12 years. But some how I still knew nothing about them, only that they were killed by Voldemort. Maybe next year I will find out more.

We all sat in the great hall laughing with each other as it came to the end of our year. Slytherin banners hung from the ceiling due to the fact that we had earnt the house cup as well as the quidditch cup due to Harry not being able to play in the last match. People from all different houses clapped me on the back as I walked down the halls cheering and clapping. I had never had so much attention in my life, I couldn't say I liked it. The ding of McGonagall's glass signalled us all to be quiet.

"Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points. Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points. In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points. And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House." Dumbledore said causing our table to erupt into cheers.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last-minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 60 points." He said causing the hall to applause.

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years...60 points." I could see a look of surprise on Ron's face as the applause rang through the air. And third, to Mr. Harry Potter and Miss Mia Gaunt, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, as well as beautiful bravery, and charming ambition I award Gryffindor house and Slytherin house 70 points." Cheering came from all different sides of the hall as people patted me on the back.

Gryffindor was still behind Slytherin by 30 points but for some reason I thought that was going to change. "And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 25 points to Neville Longbottom." He said causing the whole Gryffindor table to go into an uproar. "Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order. Gryffindor wins the House Cup!" Dumbledore shouted happily.