chapter 1

Hey, I'm Alexa and I'm starting college in 6 days in London my dream city.
I'm from Seattle so I'll have a 9 hour and 20 minute flight.

When I was 13 I was in London for a week because of a race and since that I wanted to move to London it's such a beautiful city. I love it.

I've worked a lot in my free time after school or trainings. My parents are very supportive and they have helped me out a little with money.

I have long brown hair and blue gray eyes. I'm 5.5 feet (169cm/66.5 inches)

My passion is synchronized swimming or people call it artistic swimming. I've been doing it for 13 years.

I finally get out of bed, I shower then walk downstairs to the kitchen. "Hmm breakfast smells delicious" I sniff one last time as I sit down to the table. "Thanks dad" I kiss his cheek and start eating.

"No problem, enjoy honey" He sits down opposite me and soon my mom and my brother joins us.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay here? We can still cancel the flight" My mom says as she takes a bite from her waffle

"I'm sure mom, don't worry" I smile at her

"Mom she will be fine in London you know she can take care of herself she's 18 soon" My brother Jace says, "and I'll be going with her"

Jace will be joining me. He will be in London for just a week to make sure everything is fine with me and school.

After I finish breakfast I excuse myself and go to my room to finish up packing. Around 4 pm I'm all done,  mom  and I go for a quick shopping. After it we eat dinner then I jump into bed and watch a movie before I fall asleep.

*

My alarm wakes me up and I get ready. I curl my hair into light waves, I do a natural makeup and get dressed in light blue mom jeans plain white t-shirt  and white plain nikes. In 10 minutes my brother comes in.

"hey are you ready it's 5am" He tells me and I nod. Our parents drive us to the airport and it's time to say goodbye.

I hug them and I can feel my tears already rolling down my cheeks. "I'll miss you guys, I'll visit during the Christmas holidays" I hug them one more time

"We will miss you too honey" My mom says also crying just like me now

"Okay guys go before you miss your flight" My dad says

"Okay" I give in and walk inside

I've slept the whole flight, we are finally in London. It's 9:20pm here and back in Seattle it's 2:20pm. I text mom and dad that we landed and that we are fine.

"I'll call an Uber" Jace says. In a few minutes it's here. We get to the hotel shortly. Luckily the hotel is close to my  campus it's just 15 minute walking. "Tomorrow we can move you in"

"Okay, I'll go to the store to get some food what do you need" I ask Jace as I grab the keys

"I'll come with you" He runs after me and we begin walking

In the store a guy bumps into me and knocks everything out of my hand.  "watch out jerk!" I shout after him but he just walks away like nothing has  happened. He then looks back for a few seconds. He has bright green eyes, he is talk and has an athletic body and short dark brown hair. I pick up my stuff and pay.

"Jace I'm not tired at all, I'll go explore this place" I know he hasn't slept a bit on the plane.

At around 1 am I get back to the hotel. I've no idea what I've been doing outside this long but I managed to change my phone number to a British number. Do they even call it like that? I've found a bench with a nice view and called my parents.

Let me know if you like it by voting bbys ❤😘