Chapter 6

Hero's POV

Amy left 2 hours ago I believe that's her name, I just realized Alexa left her keys and phone here. It's already 8:40pm and I have no idea where she is.

I am kind of worried about her but I have no idea why. I never worry or even think about any girl this way but Alexa is different she's always in my mind. And never gets out!

I take a fast shower hoping she is back but she isn't here. I dress up and rush to my car driving around campus a few times and near by it. She's nowhere to be found. I've also searched for her everywhere in the school. Still nowhere I checked the frat house but I only found Felix. He said he hasn't seen her since lunch. It's already midnight.

What if she's at Mercy's? I knock on her door until she opens it "what do you want Hero it's midnight" She says and I see Alexa sleeping. I catch myself smiling and so does Mercy "you locked her out, no you actually made her run away with nothing so she came here"

"I've been searching for her for the past 4 hours" I tell her the truth "I don't know what is going on with me but I was really worried about her"

She smirks at me but then it turns into sadness " Listen Hero, she's my best friend, if you ever hurt her you are dead meat! I don't want her going through more pain" Mercy stops like she said something she shouldn't have.

"Can I just take her back to the dorm please?" I ask her and realize how it sounds "I won't touch her or anything don't worry" I correct myself

She nods and I pick Alexa gently up in the bride maids style and start walking back to our room. She wraps her arms around my neck but doesn't wake up. I realize I'm smiling again as I place her into her bed.

I lay down on mine, I switch off the lights and begin thinking "I don't want her going through more pain" What did Mercy mean by that?