Chapter 25

We enter the fraternity house and my mouth drops. Half naked girls are twerking everywhere with red solo cups of cheap beer. A guy hands me a cup but I give it to Hero.

"You don't like beer?" Hero asks as he puts the cup down on the counter.

"Not really" I give him an awkward smile and he kisses me. Why is he such a great kisser?

"Let's go find the others" Hero says and we walk into the living room. We spot them on the sofa and join them.

"Happy birthday bro" Mercy gets up and hugs him. Then comes Nina and Titan doing the same.

"Thanks guys" Hero says then sits down next to me. Three guys walks up to us and greets Hero. They do the bro hugs "Hey boys, how are ya?"

"Fucked already" A guy who's really tall, has brown eyes and extremely dark hair says chuckling "happy birthday mate"

This might sound weird but I thought Hero doesn't have friends. . .

"Thanks" Hero says quietly.

"Who's the new chick?" The guy nods towards me and smirks. He's a little bit taller than Hero and has a lip piercing, his hair is dirty blonde and very dark brown eyes almost black.

"Ohh her" Hero stays silent awkwardly for a few seconds "just a friend"

I glare at him even though I'm facing his back. Titan gives a confused look while Mercy gives the death stare to Hero.

"She's hot" The third guy says. Man English boys are tall. He has green eyes darker then Hero's and his hair is also dark brown.

All of them has that playboy look, tattoos, piercings and dark clothing. Although the blonde guy has an extremely hot smile.

"Come play with us suck and blow" The third guy says "Alec is already waiting there"

"Maybe later" Hero says

"Actually we'd love to" I challenge Hero he gives me a glare but I ignore it and get up from the couch. Mercy and Nina follows me while I follow Hero's friends. We walk out the door with the guys. We arrive to a group of people.

"Let's sit in a circle, one girl between every guy" The tall blonde guy says

"Who's the 3 new chick Jaden?" Another brown headed tall guy full with piercings asks as he smirks at Mercy. Im assuming he is Alec.

"Hero's friends" Jaden the blonde guy says

"I'm his girl" I cut myself off just as hero exits the building and looks at me "I'm his roommate Alexa" I say

"I'm his sister Mercy and that's Nina our friend" Mercy says

Jaden smiles at me "I'm jaden, that's Jo" He points to the guy who is extremely tall and has brown eyes and extremely dark hair. The guy who wished a happy birthday for Hero "that's Noen" Jaden points to the other guy who we met in the living room.

"That's Jacob and Alec" He points to the twins "that's Kacy, Lola and Bri" He points to the three other girls

"Let's play already" Noen whines and grabs the card. Hero and Titan sits on a short brick wall and watch us play. I'm sitting in between Jacob and Jaden then Nina and Alec. Mercy is sitting on the other side of Jacob.

Noen starts the game and the card is already between me and Jaden. He blows the card and it falls. Fuck. He slowly leans in and the next thing I know is that Hero is beating him up. Jaden pushes Hero to the ground and throws punches at him. Hero's lips are busted already. Hero turns them.

"Guys stop!" I shout but nothing "Hero please stop! Stop fighting" I shout just like everyone else. I try to pull Hero away but he punches me in the face and I fall surprised. I know he would never hurt me so I know he didn't mean to punch me. He keeps throwing punches while I cry out for them to stop.

Titan pulls them apart and Hero walks away into the darkness. Nina helps me up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I need to go after him" I try to go but Nina pulls me back.

"Leave him" She says "oh my god your knee is bleeding!" I didn't even feel it. That's for being in high heels and a tight skirt. I take my heels off and start running after Hero

"But I need to talk to him" I shout while I run after him. I can't find him anywhere so I text the girls that I'm going home. This night went terrible and I'm not even wasted yet. I should have listed to Hero about not coming here but he can't tell me what to do all the time. If he called me his 'friend' then why did he get jealous about me almost kissing a guy?