Chapter 36

Hero's POV

I'm so happy Alexa likes our new place. I'm waiting for her class to end so we could start moving in. We do have to buy some beddings cups plates and stuff like this but at least we don't have to buy any furniture. I want to spoil my gorgeous girl because she deserves it! I came from a good family, I'm not rich but I have money.

"Hey handsome" Alexa says as she exists her last class today

"Hey gorgeous" I smile "let's pack your stuff" I interlock our fingers together and we walk up to her dorm

"I can't believe we're moving in together" She says so happily

"I can't either" I smile at her and help her pack her clothes. Mercy and Nina enter the room

"Where are you guys going?" Nina asks

"Wait you guys are already moving in to the apartment you just bought?" Mercy says. I give her my killer stare I didn't want Alexa to know that I bought it yet.

"Wait" Alexa says confused "you bought it?" She asks and her soft voice cracks. I give her a slow nod "Hero, how is that even possible? This isn't a cheap thing" He says shocked.

"It was on an amazing prize I couldn't just leave it" I say, it was shockingly cheap and in a perfect condition. 

Alexa kept on telling me that I shouldn't have bought the flat for 3hours straight but then she finally gave in... Now she's in my sweatpants and t-shirt studying her notes while I make some dinner. We bought everything we needed.

"Do you need any help?" I ask her she  shakes her head no

"No thank you" She smiles "I'm just too tired to study" She says then yawns

"The food is ready in like 5 minutes and after it you can go to sleep" I smile at her

"Okay" She sniffs "I would love to see you cook every day for me, it smells so delicious in here" Alexa puts her books down and sits down to the dining table so she's closer to me.

"Okay if you're fine with 3types of food for the rest of your life" I chuckle "I don't really know any other meals"

"I could teach you a few. I hate cooking but my mom thought me a few meals"

"Okay" I say and put her plate in front of her she tastes it and a quiet moan escapes her lips

"This is amazing Hero!"

"Thanks"

- hey guys I'm hoping you guys like this book. There's only a few chapters left so make sure to comment what you'd like to happen in the next chapter :)