Chapter 32

Heros POV

Alexa went grocery shopping with her mom and I'm just laying in her bed going through her old pictures. God she was adorable and she still is!

The door opens and my eyes immediately search for Alexa but instead it's her dad David. He smiles and sits down next to me."Hey what's up?" He asks instead of getting to the point.

"I'm great" I say without any eye contact

"Are you having sex with my daughter?" He says. I still avoid and eye contact, my eyes are glued to the pictures. He got to the point faster than expected.

I look at him while I say "No" in a serious tone and turn back to the pictures. Even I believed that for a second...

"Better not" he gives me the most disgusting glare. I would throw a huge punch in his face just because of that tone but I promised Alexa that I'd be on my best behavior. Already regret it. "I'll rip your balls of next time you lie in my face" he says with extreme seriousness.

"Why, would you prefer hearing the truth?" I suck in a deep breath and smirk "Yes, I've fucked her senseless. That's what you wanted to hear?" David's pupils extend well he wasn't expecting that for sure.

"You little p-" He begins but Jace cuts him off

"Dad, mom needs your help unloading the car" Jace says. David gives me one last glare then leaves. "He can be a real dick sometimes, just ignore him" Jace says and I look at him confused. "He's been hating me since the day he met me, he is a two faced person" He closes the door behind him. "I think it was cool how you came back at him"

"Thanks" I say and put Alexa's old pictures back in the box. A few seconds later Alexa enters the room and smiles. I'm kinda mad at her dad, step dad whatever but her smile always helps on my mood.

"Hey boys" She says "I got some snacks" she throws a huge bag of crisps and candies at me

"Cool" Jace says

"Thanks" I smile at her and she sits next to me, I kiss her. "Mercy would finish these in a second" I chuckle

"Just like Jace. I actually ship them" She says giggling. Jace's mouth is full with crips already, he is actually a lot like Mercy

"Hero, could you come to the tattoo salon with me tonight?" Jace asks and Alexa glares at him

"Mom is going to kill you Jace!" She whisper yells "but I actually wanna get a tattoo too" Now it's my turn to glare at her

"Forget about it Alexa! " I order. She gets her phone out and shows me a picture that I drew a while ago .

"I want to get this tattooed somewhere on me" She says seriously

"Forget about it!"

*3 hours later*

Jace's tattoo is done he got some mandala shit thing. It actually looks pretty good but I'll never be able to find out what it is. Alexa didn't stop begging me until I gave in. They are about to start hers. (Picture above)

Right next to her left boob there's a few inch small rose with not much details. As the needle starts going into her skin she grabs my hand and holds it tight. I can see the fear in her eyes but there's no backing out now.

"It actually looks really good, I like it" I tell Alexa "I love the placing and everything it's not too small but it's not big" I inform her. "You're almost done" I smile

"I'm happy you like it" She smiles back at me