Chapter 2

I'm so excited I could barely sleep last night but it's finally the morning. I'll have to get used to the time differences. I get ready for today.

"I saw a nice place where we could eat breakfast" Jace says

"Okay let's go" I grab my suitcase and  walk out the door. Jace starts laughing at me and I turn around

"Sis chill down after 2pm you can move into your dorm we will come back for your stuff don't worry we've got time" He assures me and pulls my suitcase back inside. I lock the door and we walk to the café

After having a nice cup of coffee and pancakes we walk home watch a movie and it's time to go to campus. In always so excited during the first days but I'm usually never this hype.

Jace drops me off at campus. I walk in the hall and the school meeting begins shortly. After a 2 hour boring meeting I find my way to the office.

"Hello I'm Alexa Jones, I'm new here" I smile at the lady sitting in the office opposite me

"I'll give you your schedules, time table etc just sign here please" She gives me a paper and point where I have to sign. I hand her the paper back to her and she hands me a key and pack of paper "thank you, your room is 122 second floor" She smiles at me

I thank her and begin walking with my suitcase, I'm completely lost, I have no idea where the elevator is. A girl comes to me and gives me a friendly smile "Hey, you're new?"

"Yeah" I smile back

"Mee too, which room are you in?" She asks. She's carrying a huge box with her. She sounds friendly.

"122" I look at her

"Cool mine's 119" She smiles at me "I'm Mercy by the way and you are?"

"I'm Alexa" I look at her and we enter the elevator. I have no idea how we found it. "you're the first person I know here" I chuckle "I just moved here literally yesterday"

"Oh my god, where are you from?" She gets surprised

"Seattle" I smile

"Why would you move all the way here if you're from the US? " Mercy asks and we exit the elevator

"I have no idea" We start laughing and I continue "actually London is my dream place to live" We reach to her dorm and stop.

"Ohh that's nice" She smiles."I'll give you my number in case you need anything like a friend to talk to, a pad or anything" She writes her number in my phone we say goodbye and I continue walking.

120...
121...
122.. Yess

I open the door and my roommate is on the bed making out with someone."hey" I say but I'm ignored I was hoping they would stop but nope. I shut the door behind me but nothing changes. I go to my side of the room and start packing in my wardrobe from my suitcase.

After 15 minutes of sucking faces with each other my roommate leaves and the guy lays on the bed. "Hey" He says and I turn around halfway.

"Hi?" I say confused. Why is he still here? And where did she go?

"I'm your roommate" He says answering my next thought

"How is that even possible?" I ask him, wait he looks similar...

"What? Girls and boys being roommates? I have no idea" He stands up and chuckles. "What's your name Princess?"

"Alexa Jones and you are? " I fully turn to face him.

"Hero Fiennes-Tiffin" He winks at me then his gaze goes up and down my body. Twice. "What ever happens in this room stays in this room" He says out of nowhere than winks at then omes way too close to my face. "Are your boobs real? Can I touch them?"

"You're a child"  I walk away, he looks a little bit like Mercy. And a lot like the guy from the store. Wait that's actually the jerk from yesterday.

"I'm sorry, I can't get off looking at you. Mind turning around?" He looks down letting me know he wants to check my ass out as well

I scoff and get my toiletery bag and pjs I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I undress myself and get into the shower letting the hot water relax my body. I wash my hair than shave from head to toe and let my cocoa shea body wash rinse off. I dry my body with my towel and lotion it once I'm dry I get dressed and walk out of the bathroom.

I might reconsider my pjs. Nike pro shorts and an oversized t-shirt...
I continue packing. Hero is just laying in bed and does something with his phone. Sometimes I catch him looking at me. Usually when I bend down to get clothes out of the suitcase.

My bed is opposite his. We have 2 night stands one on my side the other on his and a a little space in the middle and the entrance door right in the middle. At the end of my bed there's 2 gwardrobes and at the and of his bed is the bathroom. We also have a small kitchen and a 2person table,refrigerator.