Chapter 24

It's November 6th today, Hero's birthday. He told me his secret about his dad 3 days ago. I'm really thankful he told me. I never thought he had to go through something like that.

I lay on my side and hold myself up with one elbow so I can see Hero's handsome face. His lips slightly curve. "Good morning gorgeous" He says in a raspy tone

"Good morning birthday boy, Happy birthday" I smile in his face and he chuckles

"Shhh" And with that he pulls me on top of him and kisses me passionately. I pull away

"Hero you're 21, its a big deal" I tell him but he groans

"I told you I don't like birthdays and you're just making me look older" He says the second part jokingly "now kiss me" He pulls me back and slams our lips together.

you know the drill, read at your own risk

The kiss gets intense and before I realize we're both in our underwear pleasuring each other. Hero gets up to grab a condom and gets back on top of me.

He softly bites on my left nipple and I moan "you like that don't you?" He asks and I nod he slowly trails kisses down till my panties then he pulls it off. I'm already a moaning mess and a smirk plays along Hero's face.

"Don't even think about it" I tell him. I know he wants to tease but I'm eager for him being in me. "I need you" I moan out as his finger slides in me.

"What do you need me for?" He asks as his smirk deepens and his pumps fasten.

"In" I moan "me" I let out a deep breath and Hero smiles ear to ear. He rolls on the condom and soon enters me. The pleasure is unexplainable. It's still a bit painful but as time passes it feels better and better.

Hero starts pumping faster and rougher. "I told you I will only be gentle that one time" He moans. I like him being rough. I smile and enjoy our moment screaming his name "you're so tight" He moans "so perfect so mine"

"Herohhh" I moan trying to cover my lips. The whole building shouldn't hear me but Hero moves my hand away.

"I want to hear you" He says out of breath as he pumps in me

"The whole building can hear us" I cuckle and the knot begins forming in my stomach. I wrap my legs around his waist to feel him deeper in me and grip the bedsheet with my hands. He's making me feel so good.

"Then let them hear you" He smirks "let them hear how good I'm making you feel" He leaves sloppy kisses all over my chest

"I'm close" I tell him and he nods.

"Me too" He says and with that second we both come undone. We catch our breaths and walk to the shower. I step in and start the water. I can immediately feel Hero's warm body against my back. "Ready for another round?" I turn around to look at him and his face is full serious. " Turn around and bend over" He orders and I obey him. I do just as he says.

He enters me once again and starts pumping a little rougher. He slaps my ass and I yelp "Herohhh" I moan

"You feel amazing around my dick" He says and it turns me on even further. He makes me feel things I thought are impossible. "So damn good" He grips my hips a little bit stronger.

I keep moaning and he keeps pumping, everything is just so perfect. We both come undone and take an actual shower together.

it's over ⚠

My period came 3 days ago and it already finished luckily, even though it never finished this early.

We get dressed "I want to take you out for breakfast" He says

"Hero it's your birthday not mine" I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"I don't care, come on let's go before Mercy comes" He chuckles and pulls me out of the room. I lock the door and we walk to a small but beautiful café. The weather is amazing today. We finish our amazing breakfast and I pay. Hero insisted on paying but I didn't let him.

"What do you feel like doing today Mister?" I chuckle as we walk holding hands in hands

"Just hanging out with you with no disturbance" He chuckles knowing that won't happen.

"You know during the Christmas holidays I'm going to visit my family and I'd love if you'd join me" I smile at him

"A trip faraway from here sounds great" He smiles.

"Great" I smile and we enter a park. Today's day is so relaxing, so amazing. "How come you the party guy doesn't wanna party anymore?" Yet I already fuck it up. But this question has been going on in my mind for weeks now.

"What do you mean" He asks confused

"before me, you were a hooker, the party life but now you don't even want to  see a party, why?" I ask him

"Because I didn't have anything to loose" He says relaxed "those people I hung out with are dangerous, but I had fun with them"

"There's a party tonight and Mer-" He cuts me off

"Let me guess" His tone is a little bit aggressive " She wants us to go, and so do you" He looks at me in my eyes and stops

"I promised her we'd go, what could happen?" I ask him but now I regret it

"There's no way we're going, you're insane!" He shouts and continues walking. After a few minutes he speaks again "I'm sorry I shouted at you, if you really want to go then it's fine, we can" He says and I just hug him.

What do you think will happen at the party?

How are you guys? I hope you're safe and fine 🌺❤