Chapter 8

I have to get to a synchronized swimming team here in London for a tryout at 5pm and it's already 4:30pm so I leave immediately. I've heard loads of goods about it and it's actually pretty close to campus.

I walk into the building and see the women I suppose I've texted with. She comes towards me and smiles. She looks like she's in her late 20s

"Hey, I'm Clarissa your coach hopefully" She smiles and nods to the water. "would you like to join my group today? It's a free trial" She says sweetly with her thick accent

"Yes of course" I try to control myself. I'm very excited. "I've brought my stuff"

"Okay, everyone should be here soon you still have 10 minutes"

I nod and walk into the changing room and change.

"How long have you been doing artistic swimming for?" Clarissa asks me as I exit the changing room

"13 years at OAC in Seattle, last year I had an accident so I stopped for a year but now I'm finally back" I walk towards her

"I bet you are very good I've heard OAC is great" She smiles "if you want go ahead and jump into the water to warm up"

After an hour the class was over,I got back to my room and called my mom.

"Mom I'm in, I'm in the synchro team!" I shout from excitement and the door opens. Hero enters the room "and this is my roommate Hero hey" I force a smile

"Congratulations baby I'm so proud of you! Should I tell dad or do you want to?" She asks "hey Hero, wait isn't a guy and a girl sharing rooms aren't allowed" Mom says confused

"Hi Mrs Jones, it was a mistake and now there isn't any empty rooms" Hero says and laughs lightly

"It's fine you can tell dad, how's Jace?" I ask her

"Jace is fine, he is at a date, also Hero go ahead and call me Amy" She smiles at both of us

Hero nods than says goodbye and walks in the bathroom. I say bye shortly after him and lay down I'm very exhausted from today.

Hero walks out all dressed in his pjs (black sweatpants and a grey t-shirt) and lays on his bed.

I turn on my side to face him and smile "thank you for being nice to her" I mean it, he is so moody sometimes he is nice sometimes his also chill but mostly rude.

"Don't get used to it" He smirks "princess" he adds

"Jerk" I turn around and laugh. I soon drift off

I wake up to some very disturbing sounds. It's moans eww. I turn around and see Hero all over a girl. "you are disgusting Hero!" I shout and the girl freezes. I put my head under my blanket to not see more of this "are you actually kidding me, having sex with a chick while I'm sleeping less than 4 feet away from you" I shout and tears fill my eyes.

"Hey! " The chick says offended

"Leave now!" I say in an aggressive tone. Hero says something but it's too quiet I can't understand him. A few minutes later the door opens then shuts closed

I take my cover off of my head and Hero walks to my bed "go after her, don't come near me" I tell him

He grabs my wrists and comes on top of me "don't you ever tell me what to do and don't you ever send a girl away from me. Do you understand!"

"Don't you ever touch me again jerk!" I scream and try to get out of his grip but he is too strong as expected. My eyes are full with tears and I'm almost about to cry.

"Alexa, you just earned your first punishment" He says and somehow he throws me on his knees. My lower stomach is laying on his knees.

He pulls my pants down. Thank God I'm wearing panties. He slaps my ass very hard. I can feel he is trying to be gentle but it hurts a lot. He slaps my ass again and a quiet moan escapes my mouth. He does it one more time and my next moan is a little louder. I hope this is the last time. I try wiggling out of his grip but it more looks and feels like I'm trying to rub myself against his knee.

"Stop that before I actually fuck you" He says and I can hear the smirk from his tone.

I finally get out of his grip and a tears run down my cheek "don't over touch me again you disgusting man whore" I stand up pull my pants back up and run out the door making sure I have my keys and phone.

Here's a cliffhanger.

What should happen next?