Chapter 29

"What's the plan for today?" My mom asks and I look at Hero.

"I think we're just going to have a lazy day today. We're both exhausted" I tell her and she smiles at us

"How's is London treating you honey?" She sits down opposite me and Hero.

"I really like it there" I smile "you should come visit once

"I'll take a shower I'll be right back" Hero says and stands up. We agreed to not touch and kiss each other so much right in front of my parents....

"Okay, the bathroom is on the left next door from my room" I look at him than back at my mom after he dissapears in the hallway

"He is extremely handsome. Are there any hot British guys out there my age?" My mom jokes and we both laugh

"Mommm" I extend her name

"Is he good to you?" She says and for a minute I stay quiet. All the fights come to my mind but then all the happy moments hit me like a truck and I smile again

"I think he is. I'm really happy with him" My mom smiles back

"That's what matters. Each time you talk about him or just look at him your face shines." She says proudly "are there any strong feelings forming?" She's just like Mercy I swear. I've always talked to my mom about these stuff. She's like my best friend, I always open up to her.

"We haven't said it out loud yet but I think there are" I smile even brighter. What is up with me?

The door opens and the guys come in. I jump up and hug my dad. "I've missed you a lot dad"

"Me too, you grew again" He chuckles. Why is this the first thing that comes to his mind. I chuckle then hug my dog Charlie.

"Hey big boy! I missed you too" Now that my face is full with dog saliva I hug my brother. "Jace what happened to your face?" I chuckle. I've never seen him with beard "go to shave please" I hate when  guys have beard. It's a bad habit of mine.

"Nice to see you too Alexa" He chuckles

Now it's Hero's time to enter the room. He is dressed in dark jeans and white T-shirt. "Dad this is Hero my boyfriend" I smile and Hero shakes hands with my dad.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Jones" Hero says politely.

"Nice to meet you too Hero. It's actually David Scott" He smiles

"Ohh I'm really sorry" Hero looks at me confused and I give him a face 'I'll explain later'

"Cool tattoos" Jace says

"Thanks" Hero smiles. The dark ink on his skin shows through his t-shirt a little bit and it's so hot. I never really cared about Hero having tattoos even though they are a turn on.

"Breakfast is ready" My mom says breaking the silence. We all sit down and enjoy our meal. Pancakes.

After breakfast I take a quick shower and enter my room. Hero is laying on my bed. I drop my towel and lay next to him.

"Hey Handsome, what are you thinking about?" I ask him and he kisses me

"Nothing special" He smiles "except the fact that it's cold and your naked and that DAMN girl your gorgeous" I chuckle and lay on top of him

"Warm me up then" I whisper and lay my head on his chest.

"Trust me I would but your dad wouldn't like my type of warming you up" He smirks than puts a blanket on top of us

"When I was around 2 years old my parents separated and my mom met David my step dad a few months later. They have been together since. I don't remember my real dad" I sight "David has been there for me my whole life basically. That's why I look at him like my dad" I smile "my mom and David never actually got married even though they love each other no matter what"

"Ohh" Is all what Hero says

"Do you want to go for a walk? I could show you around?" I look at him and kiss him

"Sure but you have to get dressed first. And no makeup!" He whisper yells "you're gorgeous the way you are" He kisses me this time

"Okay" I smile and get dressed.