Chapter 14

⚠ this chapter is sexual read it on your own risk
****
Hero's POV

I open the door and Alexa plops down on her bed "I am so tired"

"How about we take a shower and watch a movie. It's still not late" I tell her locking the door.

"Sounds good" She smiles and I take my t-shirt off. I love to see her eyes widen every time I take it off in front of her.

"Go ahead take it all in. Want to take a picture it lasts forever" I tease her anger grab her phone to take a selfie.

She laughs and stands up to grab her phone. I put my hand up in the air knowing she won't be able to grab it. She's too short. After she gives up she just stares into my eyes and doesn't move an inch.

I take my chance and lean in to kiss her. She kisses me back and deepens it after a few seconds. I start pulling her clothes off. She's just in her under wear and so am I.

She lays us down on my bed. She's on top of me and she's grinding. I'm so hard for her and she gasps. I know she's a virgin, she told us on Saturday during our party so I respect her and give her the control.

"You're so gorgeous" I tell her. I want to be inside of her already, I take control and flip us so I'm on top of her. "So gorgeous" I moan in her ear and she arches her back. I start kissing her neck and soon find her soft point. She moans and it turns me on even more.

Alexa pulls my boxers down and looks at my member. She gasps once again. "Once I enter you you're mine. You understand? " She's still looking at my man hood so I ask her again "you understand?"

"Yes" She nods

I grab a condom from my nightstand. I put it on and get back on top of her and pull her panties down. "You're so wet for me" I start rubbing her clit and she moans. After a few seconds I enter one of my fingers and goosebumps cover her whole body "you like this princess don't you" I smirk and she moans louder. I take in her beautiful body. She's so perfect.

"Y-yess" She moans and I enter my second finger she arches her back "p-please d-dont teasee" She pulls me up and I remove my fingers

"You're so tight baby" I moan "this is going to hurt but I'll be gentle" Alexa nods and I put the tip of my member in her she yelps and my heart breaks hurting her. "It will be soon over" I tell her pushing in her slowly we both moan "you feel so amazing around my dick" I tell her "you're mine" I moan "only mine"

"Only yours" Alexa moans

"I'm usually though, next time I won't be gentle just now" She nods and I pump in her gently "how good am I making you feel?" I pump a little bit faster "I'll stop if you won't answer" I grip her hips so I can get deeper into her and she yelps once more. Her body starts shaking letting me know she's going to come for me.

"Very g-good H-Hero, don't s-stop" She moans out loud and I cover her mouth so the others won't hear her perfect moans.

"From now on you're only mine and I'm yours" She nods and I'm now less gentle "I'm so close, come for me" I can feel the knot in my stomach. As soon as I finish my sentence she comes and I come after her shortly. I pull out and lay down next to her. "This was amazing" I pull my condom down and throw it in the trash can.

"Yeah" She smiles and lays her head on my chest "amazing" I wrap my hand around her waist and cover our naked bodies with my blanket. Alexa is sound asleep already and she's finally mine.

What should happen in the next chapter?