Chapter 19

Hero's POV

"She should be back any minute" Nina says as she sits on Alexa's bed.

"Are you sure she didn't suspect anything ?" Mercy asks me worried thinking her plan might be ruined

"She forgot about it herself probably, I took her to class this morning and she was happy as usual" Some flashbacks hit my mind from the morning and I smile to myself.

The door opens and she steps into the room. We all shout "Surprise!" and "Happy Birthday"

Alexa smiles ear to ear she's really surprised "thanks" She says. It's her 18th birthday today. October 29th. Mercy made us promise not to wish her a happy birthday before our "get together" aka party.

I didn't want her to think that I forgot her birthday. The only thing I wanted this morning is to cuddle with her and wish her a happy birthday then fuck her sensless. Alexa hugs everyone one by one leaving me the last then kisses me.

"I totally forgot about it" Alexa says a little embarrassed. I damn knew it. She has a lot on her mind I can tell.

"Sadly we only have a bottle of red wine instead of champagne or something stronger" Titan says entering our room "happy birthday Alexa" He hugs her "Hero didn't let me get any strong drinks" she looks at me and she giggles.

"We don't want to be hangover, tomorrow we have class' " I use my poor excuse once again. Who actually cares about class' ? I have plans after this and I don't want her to be drunk and not remembering anything...

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Mercy rolls her eyes and goes to the fridge and grabs the cake. Everyone knows the last thing I care about is attending a class sober. . .

I watch Alexa blow the candles and cut the cake. She hands everyone a piece and we all start eating it. She sits in my lap -there isn't any extra seats left- and I kiss her neck. We all hand her our presents.

She opens my gift first. As she sees the jewelry box's logo she's shocked. "Hero, you shouldn't have to spend anything for me" She says in such a cute way I can't wait to be alone with her.

"You deserve it" I tell her. She shakes her head no but a tear escapes her eye and I wipe it.

She opens the small Swarovski jewelry box she's full on sobbing now. "It's beautiful, can you help me put it on?" She asks me and I gladly put the necklace on her. (Above) It looks beautiful against he's sun kissed skin. I'm so white next to her. Since Alexa has blue eyes the necklace pops her eyes a lot.

"That's so gorgeous" Nina says and hands Alexa her gift. I just watch her
gorgeous face expressions as she opens her gifts and sits on my lap sideways sipping on her cup of vine every five minutes.

We all talk and drink wine till 6:30pm then everyone leaves. Now it's time for my surprise. "Come let's go out on a walk" I tell Alexa getting up from her bed.

"We never got to finish what we started in the morning" She pulls me in for a kiss

"I have a surprise" I whisper in her ear "now get dressed, I don't want you to feel cold outside" She obeys me and pulls a pair of jeans over her leggings. I chuckle at her and she hits me jokingly. "You're gorgeous" I remind her everyday and I love watching the way she blushes right after it every damn day.

She finally puts her jacket on "I'm ready" I nod and walk her out. We get into my car. After 30 minutes we arrive to our destination. London's Eye (a ferries wheel) I park the car and get out with Alexa. "This place is beautiful" She says taking in the view

"Come" I tell her and walk to the enter of the 'Eye' we get into our cabin and the ride starts. The view is amazing. Its dark but the lights of the buildings are beautiful.

"This is amazing, thank you Hero" Alexa says amazed while she explores the place. I smile at her. "But next time don't you spend anything on me" I nod and she smiles then hugs me. After 25 minutes later our ride is over. We walk around for an hour enjoying ourselves.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask her as we walk "we can do anything you want" She interlocks our fingers and smiles while she thinks.

"Let's walk a bit more and then we can go home" I nod but it starts raining a few minutes later. We run to my car. When we get to it we're soaking wet. We get into the car and I turn the heater on and she starts giggling

"I bet you're missing America now, it doesn't rain this often" I tell her and start the car "are you still cold?" I put my hand on her thigh and start driving

"No, I'm good, and actually I prefer this weather more. I prefer cold, the best feeling is when you fall asleep in the middle of the storm and the fresh air flies through your room" She playfully rolls her eyes and chuckles "I'm weird"

"No you're not" I start rubbing her thigh she blushes and about 10 minutes later she falls asleep. I carry her up to our room and wake her up to change into some warm clothes "baby, let's get you changed and then you can sleep" I kiss her forehead and she starts smiling

"Did you just call me baby?" She says and gets undressed. I nod and the shade of her cheeks immediately turn into dark red.