Chapter 33

Sorry babes it took me ages to continue this book but I'm back at it ;)

___

It's been 2 weeks. We're back in London. Classes continue in like 5 days. We're at Hero's mom's house. We just heard the big news. Martha finally found out what George has been doing for the past years and she kicked him out.

I'm not saying I'm happy about it because now she's super upset but there relationship was toxic and Martha deserves way better. We're just about to leave for my Synchro show. It was going to be held in November but then it got cancelled and today were having it instead. January 3rd. I'm so excited but also frightened. I invited the whole Fiennes-Tiffin family to support me They are literally my second family....

"Are you ready to leave sweetheart?" Hero asks and I nod. Yes he started using random nicknames for me. He makes me feel so loved.

"Yes" I smile at him and sit in the car. Titan Mercy, Nina and Martha are coming in a separate car. "Also I need to start practice in your car. You know to drive"

"I already told you I'd take you anywhere" Hero says as he starts the car.

"Yeah but I just saw my dream car for super cheap and I really wanna buy it but first I have to know that I'm able to drive on the other side" I tell him

"I can't stop you can I?" I shake my head no "okay then tomorrow at 9. Be at the parking lot" Hero says

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I shout from excitement "I Love you"

"I love you" He smiles back

We soon get to the pool. My coach makes my hair it takes about 30minutes and then I try to force my swimsuit on me for at least an hour and a half but at least me and my team mates rocked the show. We're going to have a race soon but we don't know the exact dates yet. Hero was on face time with my mom and luckily my family was able to see  the show too.

(At synchro races/shows usually girls put gelatin in there hair so it stays in place and it takes ages to get it out later on. Like literally a week. Also the swimsuit for races are so tight. They are like impossible to get on)

After the show we get back home and I'm exhausted. We celebrated with the girls then tried to wash the gelatin out of my hair for 2 hours straight but it's like impossible we finally gave up and went to sleep.

Next day Hero took me to a place where I could practice driving on the right side since the driving wheel is on the left side in the US. After a few hours I finally got the hang of it and it's safe to say I can finally buy my dream car.

It's not a big deal actually. Since I've been little I've been obsessed with Jeeps. If you watched teen wolf you'll know exactly which car I want. Ohh boy.