Chapter 18

Synchro just ended about 20 minutes ago. I'm already dressed and Hero is on his way to pick me up. It's raining like crazy so he called me and he insisted to pick me up. He should be here any minute.

I see his car pull up from the window and I make my way to the car and sit inside. "Thank you Hero" I smile and give him a small peck on his lips. We insist on not calling each other dog nicknames.

"No problem" He starts driving. A not awkward quietness takes over for a few minutes but Hero breaks it. "So how was your training?" Every now and then he glances at me.

"It was fine, we'll have a show next month" I tell him proudly. My first show in England.

"That's great news" He smiles and puts his huge hand on my thigh. "Everyone will see that my girl is the best" He chuckles,I smile and look out the window. We're almost home. "What's going on in that head of yours?"

"I'm feeling a little homesick" I tell him the truth still looking out of the window. He starts rubbing my thigh. My stomach growls and Hero has managed to hear it. He immediately turns the car. "Where are we going?" I ask him confused, this is not the way home.

"Although I can't really fix your homesickness at the moment" He stops in front of KFC "I can fix your hunger" He puts the car in park. "I hope you like KFC because I don't really know any other places" I chuckle "you want to sit in or drive thru?"

"Drive thru please" I say in the most innocent way possible he smiles at me and I blush. His smile is literally the death of me.

"Okay princess" He shows me his small dimple and starts the car.

We ordered loads of food. . . Correction, Hero orders loads of food and he drove us home. We sit on my bed and watch Lucifer while we eat. He can be so amazing when he wants to be.

At 1 am I switch my laptop off and realize Hero is sound asleep on my stomach already. He really loves using my stomach as a pillow.

I wake up to my alarm it's 8:20 am. Hero wakes up too still in the same position but now he is holding me so I can't leave the bed. He's so strong. I love when he is shirtless. I can watch his perfect muscles. "Hero let me get out of the bed, I have 30 minutes left" I tell him giggling

"I want to sleep" His voice is so raspy. "With you" He continues

"But I have to go" I beg him as I non stop try to wiggle out of his grip but it only tightens. "Please"

"Fine" He finally let's go and I climb out of his grip. "I want to do something to you" He says sitting up

"Like?" I turn my face to look at him. He pulls me back on the bed. He stands up and pulls me to the end. He slowly pulls my pants down "Hero" I stare at him

⚠ 18+ read at your own risk or skip to next chapter ⚠

"Just 5 minutes" He begs and I nod he separates my legs and sits in between them. I try to close my legs but he doesn't let me "stay still princess" He smirks then enters me with one finger. I moan quietly "So wet for me" I can hear the smirks in his voice.He slowly starts pumping it in me then stops and puts his face between my legs. His warm tongue explores me. Just as it touches me I moan and arch my back but he has other plans. "Hmm so sweet" He licks his lips "look at me while I pleasure you"

I lift my head up and nod. He looks so good between my legs. His tongue draws circles around me. I hold his head closer to me. It feels so good. A knot gathers up in my stomach. "Im close" I let him know and he nods then his finger enters me once again. After a few pumps I come undone on his finger and he licks it away.

My legs start shaking and I take a moment to recover. Hero's face comes to my level and I kiss him. He deepens it and lays us back down. He's on top of me
so I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts pulling my t-shirt off but my alarm interrupts him. I suck in a deep breath and I look into his beautiful eyes. "Sorry" I mouth "we'll continue this after classes"

"Okay" He kisses me once again "I'll take you to your class just get dressed" He says and I pull a pair of leggings on me. Hero glares at me "maybe something" He clicks his tongue "less exposing"

"Aww" I say almost giggling. He's protective. "Maybe I could borrow your hoodie again" I smile ear to ear and he goes to his closet.

"Fine" He shakes his head playfully and pulls out yesterday's hoodie he was wearing. I am still smiling ear to ear as I pull it over my head and take in his scent. I grab my keys and phone, put my shoes on tie my hair up in a ponytail and walk to my class with him.