LOVE'S BEST FRIEND: FRIENDSHIP

MYRA.

Myra... Myra....A voice calls out my name. The sound is striking at me like an echo. Gaining volume as it closes in. I just wait for the noise to vanish. But now.. there's turbulence, vigorously moving my laid back self-sideways. I try my best to open those lazy polar bear eyes and settle them on the face that's now looking expectantly at me.

"Myra...It's time". She says

I look over her, it's 4 am... "It's time" I mumble. Previous night, the constant reminder to wake up at 4, said over and over a trillions times, alarms set , the giggles and I don't wanna sleep, why can't it be morning already craziness sink in. The energy bubbles up, A long awaited dream is about to come true.

"Haa....pppppyyyy"....I begin ... inviting for a hug.

"Shhhhhh....what did I tell you yesterday"? She questions.

Oh yes, sorry... morning amnesia I gawk, and stroke my hair. Will be back in a jiffy I cry out, and jump out of bed. A promise to myself that I will not let anything ruin this day for us. It's something we have been planning for days together. I slide the glass door and walk in to the bath area. Spread some paste in the brush and chunk it inside my mouth. As I turn on the shower, the hot droplets slowly glide over my bare skin and wet my let-down hair, feeling the strong fragrance of the brand new L'Oreal professional liss ultime shampoo and Nivea shower gel enhances the start of a flavour-full day.

I have a feeling things will go as planned, at least for the first time in my life. It's like my mom always says, believe in what you want, how you want it to be, the continuous positive vibes will create a big impact on your life. And it will happen just the way you wanted it to be. And currently that's exactly what I'm doing. Creating an imaginary visual on how exactly I want my day to be. Once the cleaning up process is done. I take out the similar dresses we got yesterday.

Gosh!!! Believe me when I tell this, shopping is tougher than life! How can those people think that out of all those fancy beauties present at the mall, we will actually be able to grab the one that suits us? Yesterday, strolling across the infinity mall was a nightmare. Just as the name suggests there were infinite set of clothes to choose from. It took us 3 hours just to select 1 outfit. Seriously!!!!!

Though, the whole process was funny. Trying out goofy-outfits were fun. Click...click...click in the trial room jammed up the memory card. A few Gossips about the length of dresses, , tagged with a few compliments. A glare at the eyes, those wander up and down at some of our tribe. We might joke, tease around, but we never let the intruder get away easily, ending the day with a  quick bite at café cerrise.

"Are you dead in there"? She screams...disturbing my thoughts

Give me two more minutes.. I'm almost ready I yell. I could feel the frustration in the room. She probably wants this trip to be a memorable one. I quickly try on the blue and white printed cinched waist top perfected with skinny jeans. Now I begin to wonder why the hell did we take 3 hours to select this!!!!!!.... WHATEVER!!!

A quick race through the jewellery box and I grab out the white cluster earing, a heart-beat pendent lowered down my neck. Messy process of hair drying is accomplished and I tie my hair into an Ariana Grande pony tail. FINALLY!......

I open the wooden door and enter the hall. Seated across the lounge is Anvi .... She looks like she was straight out of a magazine cover. Though our outfits were similar, she was stunning. Her honey-cream coloured skin glowed near her phones light, the sea shell eyes shone with excitement. Beside her lay few travel bags, containing water bottles, a few clothing and our purse I presume, there was nothing else needed. Just..."US".

"US"