CHILLS

Sunlight slowly calmed our nerves. Myra was finally happy to see him show himself from his hiding spot and she placed her head on my back and I guess she fell asleep gradually. Mean while i enjoyed the breeze as it soothed my skin...the quietness. It all seemed magical; this is one among the feelings that you have to actually experience in order to appreciate it, no matter how many amounts of words I put into describing this...it would still miss something. The calmness, the lost sensation, the love, blessing, a weirdly emerging bound of happiness... it drived me crazy like hell...i thank Myra..for being a part of my life.. without her it would always be incomplete.

Once she wakes up, we park near Lal bagh botanical gardens entrance for some quick bites. We witness two couples probably a proposal taking place and immediately, tears all over myra's face. That's the kind of freaking emotionally weak person she is.

"Stay still for a few more hours. I'm trying my best to glue you into these seats." I try to upbeat the situation, still she remains shut.

"Myra".......?

"Weren't they sooo cute"...she talks out of the blue

"The couple ?" I guess.

"Yeah...!!!" Her sound is all dreamy now. "ohh wait.... continue with your story I fell asleep mid-way" what an early realization.

"I'm not continuing that horror movie". I say a matter of fact.

"You are...come on..."her arms now begin to constantly move me, making me feel like I'm practically having a current shock.

"Ok ok... I will...." So...yes....then...I felt sorry for him and I was about to talk to him, when an un-timely phone call messed it all up.

"Who was that dumbo"

"You"

"What..wait..was..it...oh...shit...I'm ...so...so...sorry...I didn't...know.." Her voice begins to crack a little.

"It's fine. I was just waiting to get over with him quickly and leave, like a saviour you called and"..."I yelled at you like a complete madman ..coz...coz..."  "I wasn't there to pick you up."

"I'm sorry..i didn't know.."

"Chill....later he texted me as"

You are busy,

so it's fine...

will meet some other day..

love kiran...XXX

"He's not the one for you.."her voice all serious

'Your right"...this would be the only time I agree with her.

We stopped for short breaks, she would eat my ice cream first and then begin to eat hers.. without sparing anything for me.. it's the same old Myra.. trying to annoy me all the time.. after the breaks. we just sit down near a stone bench talk for some time and finally get back to the road.

Once it was around 2pm she went in for a cat naps..that's what she called it.. i didn't disturb her even though cat naps are meant to be 5/10 minutes...

 i didn't disturb her even though cat naps are meant to be 5/10 minutes