So this is the end of ma lovely Hot Potato

So basically potato and Riley get married and it's magical of course. They invite Taylor Swift to the wedding and she comes. Beyoncé wouldn't come and marry them so they had a regular dude so it instead.

When Hunter put a baked potato in Riley's oven they celebrated by singing HSM songs.

The baby was a girl named Lilliana and she will grow up to be a boss ass bitch. Hunter wanted to name her Shaniqua Bonquiqui but Riley said she'd have to get her a weave.

They will have one more boy named Austin and he will be super hot as a teenager and yeah.

Potato and Riley always had their kids watch throwback shows like That's so Raven, The suite life of Zach and Cody, Kim Possible, the old Spongebob, Ed Edd and Eddy, and Courage the cowardly dog.

The last day of Hunter's life he kissed Riley one more time before going to sleep and then he was gone.

They boy made the coolest family of all generation and left a mark on the world. People of the future look up to their old idols and always remember Potato.

HOT POTATO LIVES FOREVER. DONT STOP SHIPPING IM CRYING IM DONE WITH THIS OH LORDY.

Mention this story to other people and fight that this is the best ship ever if u love me ok.

I love u guys.

Remember Beyoncé and mostly Hot Potato ok bye I'll keep u updated.

- love meeeeeeee