Chapter 17: Siri is bæ

Riley's POV:

I woke up at 7:34 a.m. so I got up to get ready. Before I went to the hospital I decided to go get Hunter a new iPhone.

I think that's a good gift for breaking his body.

I drove to a local mall that said it had an Apple Store in it. This is gonna cost a lot.

I walked in and searched for a phone to get him. He had been telling me that he didn't like the new iPhone 6 so I decided I'd get him an iPhone 5s.

Plus it's cheaper than the 6.

It surprisingly only took an hour being the Apple Store.

I drove down to the hospital and walked over to his room.

He looked up from his book when k walked in. The weird thing was that he was reading a book. A book.

"Hi".

"Hi",I smiled. "I brought you something".

He looked down at the box I was holding.

"Babe you didn't have to buy me this",he said.

"Yes I did. You deserve it and plus it sucks not getting to text you",I smiled.

"Well thank you",Hunter smiled back.

//////////

I spent the rest of my day with Hunter until my parents literally forced me to go back home because of school tomorrow.

Hunter won't be out of the hospital for 3 weeks due to his ribs being almost fully broken.

3 weeks in school without him. Well I've done that before so why is it so hard to do now?

Let's just hope I don't get extremely bored during the day. He's always here to make Beyoncé jokes or make fun of my people using Britney Spears lyrics. Not for 3 weeks now. Bummer.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Watch the link because that's Riley and Hunter's song. No Im serious like it's bomb. It's their queen lol. It's their jam. You never seen a booty like this. -@LoveMuffinHayes