Headlines ♦

Taehyung

Days passed by and everything went alright between Charlie and I. Like what adviser Min told me, I took her for leisure walks by the fields...enjoyed nature and even visited Seohyun and her son, Yoongi for a couple of times. Aside from the doll, the sight of the adorable infant was somehow therapeutic for her. It gave me a sense of relief.

She was able to heal...and that really made me happy.

Until it was time for us to go back to the main palace. Things were back to normal; me and my wife, in a such a smooth sailing relationship. Our parents were planning for our traditional and official wedding. I was pleased about the part that the Japanese imperial decided to shush about what they unveiled to me months ago.

Also, I haven't discussed this matter yet, to my mother.

It's pretty complicated. I hope the emperor Shintaro, my uncle, is planning something better for this situation to come out in the open in a manner where nobody gets offended.

I just hope everything goes well.

Just a few months after, we were secretly summoned back to Russia. My parents were informed with a quite simple reason. They were oblivious of the fact that we're actually going back to Russia because another successor to the Romanov throne was born.

Ruis has given birth to a baby boy...

But we were unfortunately welcomed with a saddening news as well.

Ruis, as explained by Hoseok, was allegedly taken by the Elbrus oracles, leaving the young Alexi to his young father, Avalanche. Of course it was shocking for all of us.

We made sure to be there for Avalanche, at little Alexi's baptismal...showed him our support for the both of them.

It was a quick getaway from the Korean palace. We left the place in peace and harmony...but when we got back things were in chaos.

The things we struggled to keep are now the headlines in the country.

"KOREAN ROYAL FAMILY AND THEIR DARK SECRETS: MISTRESSES IN THE PALACE"

"THE PRINCESS WAS A MISTRESS! AS REVEALED IN A SECRET JOURNAL."

"FROM MISTRESS TO PRINCESS? A CONSPIRACY?"

"PARAMOUR LANE IN THE PALACE? WHAT IS THE ROYAL FAMILY HIDING FROM US?"

"ROYAL FAMILY; SHOULD WE TRUST THEM?"

"WE SAY DETHRONE! IMMORALITY UNACCEPTABLE!"

"TELL US THE REAL STORY: FROM A ROYAL MISTRESS TO A PRINCESS? IS OUR COUNTRY A JOKE?! SHAME ON YOU AUSTRIANS!"

We were all lost for words... the entrance to the palace was so crowded with press and raging citizens that we needed to be taken in, riding an officials' car instead of a designated one for the royal family. Charlie closely snuggled to me as we both look at the commotion outside the car we're in. People and press clamored at the vehicle behind us...