Sullen♦

•Kashvi•

"So, it's decided? Princess Charlie will return with prince Krystofer tomorrow to..."

The other advisor, Kim Namjoon confirmed as I approached him. I nodded and slid both of my hands inside my lady trouser's  pockets. I heaved a deep sigh;

"I might come or no need. It depends upon the palace's orders. I just hope her time away will make things a little better for her."

"Well, aren't you already aware of what's going to happen?"

I flinched a little as a very familiar voice approached us from behind. I automatically spun, to see Min Yoongi and a lady who stood a little distant from him...

The beautiful young lady automatically bowed to us

The beautiful young lady automatically bowed to us. With a charming smile on her face, skin so white and glowing...she has an appeal of a delicate ballerina. She looks so fragile and extremely feminine. I felt a familiar yet strange energy coming from her...

She held out her hand to me as she introduced herself;

"I've been told about the rose among the thorns in this department...and I could say you are indeed a rose... hello Ms. advisor, I'm Miso Han. Nice to meet you."

Such a beautiful smile...

It took me a while before I took her hand...

It's not that I didn't want to. It's because I'm afraid to see everything.

"Kash...vi..."

The moment I touched her I knew I'm going to be in another place, another time...

Scenarios I never want to see.

I stammered and wasn't able to utter a decent word. I quickly pulled my hand away from her hold. I was lost in a moment.

I blinked a couple of times just to realize that I had tears in my eyes...

"I-I'm sorry. It's nice meeting you, ms. Miso."

I quickly drew a smile on my face and wiped the tears. Strange looks came from both men while the lady appeared concerned.

"Are you okay, ms. Kashvi? "

I chuckled and nodded my head.