❛TEXTBOOKS N' KISSES❜ - i. hajime

textbooks n' kisses : iwaizumi hajime requested by : @louieechan—

requested by : @louieechan

"then you add the two numbers together and then-"

"hajime this is getting tiring..." you sighed, setting your pencil down. you and your boyfriend had spent the entire day inside, cramming as much studies as humanly possible. this wasn't the most ideal way to spend time with one another but if it meant that you could see him, you were pretty willing to do it.

"is it? sorry love, we can do something else if you want...?" iwaizumi leaned over, gently rubbing your back and pressing his lips against your temple. "cuddling seems nice..." you mumbled, leaning your body against your boyfriend's. iwaizumi hummed in response, enveloping your body in his arms, holding you closer to him.

you took a sharp inhale, smelling the sweet scent of his cologne that you loved so much. it was a hint of sandalwood, palm, and white musk. it was peppery, almost spicy but it was enough to captivate you.

iwaizumi buried his face into your neck, pressing his lips against the skin and gently kissing from the base of the neck to the top. "you smell good hajime..." you softly sighed, taking more of his scent in. the way he smelled was calming to you, it smelled like home and comfort.

"hm...? you sound a bit creepy (y/n)..." iwaizumi joked, a smirk on his lips. you felt it against your neck and you slowly turned around in his arms and moved yourself onto his lap, scrambling into his chest, seeking comfort. "all this math is getting to my brain..." you mumbled into his chest. iwaizumi chuckled which caused you to shudder as you heard the sound of his laughter from the hollow of his chest.

"poor thing... do you require special love and attention...?" iwaizumi kissed the top of your forehead, smiling against your forehead. you nodded quietly, smiling into his chest as a response.

"does a movie sound okay?" iwaizumi asked and you nodded, movie night was always good. iwaizumi shifted his body weight, gently setting you on the couch and stood up to his full height. he stretched a bit, his body ached and sore from sitting for so long. you whines lightly, wanting his warmth back and he smiled back at you, "ill be back, i just want to grab the blankets." you pouted but allowed him to leave for the blankets.

iwaizumi returned with the blankets, tossing the thick cloth over your small frame and snuggled in beside you. a smile laced his lips as he gently pressed kisses up and down your neck.

"hajime, s-stop..." you said, crimson flooding your cheeks as you pulled away from your boyfriend. iwaizumi however, snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you closer, unable to escape.

"why stop now love?" iwaizumi smirked, gently sucking at the base of your neck. his lips slowly ghosted up to your ear as he gently pressed a kiss against the shell of your ear. "n-no hickeys! i don't want to spend h-hours covering them up tomorrow!" you protested, blushing.

iwaizumi chuckled darkly by your ear, breathing down your neck. it send a cold shiver down your spine, causing your body to shudder.

"why cover them up my love...? you're mine and the world should that you belong to me..."

a.n

we love that ying (yes me) turns every adorable, fluffy imagine into slight nsfw territory :')))

also also also, have y'all seen s4 ep. 13 yet? I CRIED when i saw osamu and atsumu,,,

here's some pics :))

hi im crazy in love with osamu pls help my poor soul- I NEED MORE SAMU CONTENT(also need more sakusa content)

(also need more sakusa content)

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED !!

NEXT UP, TSUKISHIMA KEI