❛DEEP END❜ - i. hajime

deep end : iwaizumi hajimerequested by : @heartsu07

requested by : @heartsu07

( sad, angsty request,, sorry had to post this one bc the requester has been waiting a while )

"god, i just don't fucking understand why you're being such a bitch!"

"how dare you-"

you slammed your door shut, the sounds of your parents screaming and arguing muffled by the wood of your door. it was too hard to deal with at the moment.

your mom had come to pick you up since it was 'her turn to spend time with you' since your dad has been quote-on-quote, 'hogging you' this week. of course this resulted in them screaming at each other, they've been like this since you were young and just last month they had filed a divorce from one another.

you heard your mother scream a curse at your father before hearing the front door slam, presuming she had left.

you slid down the door of your bedroom, choking back a sob. you were tempted to reach for your phone that resided in your back pocket and call for your boyfriend to pick you up but decided against it. mainly because you didn't wish to drag your boyfriend into this hot mess that wasn't his to bother with.

the following weeks worsened. your anxiety reached its peak with you cautious and worried at every moment. you lacked sleep, unable to peacefully rest without the thoughts of how possible the ruin of your parent's marriage may have been because of you.

your grades dropped, so abysmally low, your teachers started to worry about you. and it wasn't just your teachers, your boyfriend too started to worry.

"what's the matter (y/n)?" he would ask and you would simply shake your head, saying, "nothing hajime." it was far from nothing and he knew it.

your usual chirpy and happy persona darkened. you lacked your care for your appearance. you spoke less and less, relying on body movements instead. it was clear something was wrong and iwaizumi was going to get to the bottom of it.

the school bell rang, signaling the end of the day. you hurried out of the classroom without much to say to your boyfriend, just a simple 'bye' and rushed out. iwaizumi's eyes trailed your figure as you left. a sigh escaped his lips as he packed his bag up quickly and walked towards the front of the room where the home room teacher was packing up as well.

"ah, sensei?" your teacher glanced up, smiling upon seeing iwaizumi. "yes iwaizumi-kun?" he said with a smile.

your boyfriend smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "could i, perhaps ask you a rather personal question?"

a confused expression appeared on your teacher's face, tilting his head in confusion, "'about me iwaizumi-kun?" an embarrassed blush emerged on iwaizumi's face, "oh no no! it's about, uh, (l/n)-san," addressing you formally.

"hm? (l/n)-san? ah well, i suppose this is a bit personal then," the smile on your teacher's face faltered, replacing it with a grim frown. "she's been having some, family trouble, her parents, specifically. they recently, erhm, separated and she's experiencing some unpleasant moments."

your teachers words were plain and simple, not wanting to delve too deeply into the matter of your personal life but iwaizumi was completely shocked.

he knew of your troubles with your parents but you never told him of them separating.

he thanked your teacher and quickly rushed out of the classroom, hoping to find you still on school grounds. at first, he felt slightly angry that you didn't tell him of what was going on but it dawned on him that perhaps you just wanted to avoid speaking about it and 'bothering' him about it.

iwaizumi made it to the bottom staircase and quickly glanced outside of the school to see you switching out your school shoes for your less formal ones and made his way over to you.

"(y/n)," he said firmly, walking to your side, clearly towering over you. you nervously turned your head aside as you greeted him, unable to look him in the eye, "oh, hey hajime..."

he frowned, "what's the matter with you?" he didnt want to disclose that he already knew what was going on because he didn't want to seem inconsiderate.

"it's nothing hajime-"

"nothing? you've been avoiding me, less energized, tired... god look at you," he muttered softly, gently caressing your cheeks as his thumb gently massaged over your dark circles.

"just, let me take care of you, for a bit..." he muttered, pulling you into a hug as you stifled back a sob. you wrapped your arms around his waist as tears rolled down your cheeks. he gently pressed his lips against your forehead, pulling you closer. he leaned in, whispering in your ear,

"i know things are rough for you but, just let me take care of you. everything will be okay alright? everything will work itself out and if anything goes wrong, ill be here beside you. the world may be against you but i will never be okay? i love you and will fight for your happiness until the bitter end."

a.n

hi weebs, what's up

i just realized how damn old i am lol :)

after spending 6 long years on wattpad, time has passed so quickly im just so grateful for everything and everyone :D so many wonderful memories, great friends and im just so happy

this is my happy place and im happy to share my work with the now 18.5k readers ! it's insane and absolutely amazing :')

of course im posting this on my birthday, as the second part of my double posts :) i hope you'd like this lil' treat haha

thanks once again, i love you all!

(( SIDE NOTE : sensualizings is the absolute best, i love her tons. i am undeserving of such an amazing person))

NEXT UP, NISHINOYA YUU