{5}

"Hi, spooky, nice to meet you" She put her hand up for a handshake. I just gave her a nod.  

He chuckled as he placed his hand on her waist. "That's all you got for my girl," Ha your girl. Interesting. We all stood in quiet. She was wearing her leopard jumpsuit with her makeup, her high heels with her black nails. What did she get herself into?  

"Well, I'm just gonna leave her here with you for a bit if you don't mind. I gotta help this big boy train for his fight soon," We both made eye contact. Her eyes locked with mine. Her were crying for help. 

"Fine, just don't get in my way." She nodded. He held her tightly then whispered in her ear the made her nod. Quincy and his guys walked to their ring which was far from mine. I pointed at a bench for her to sit on. She slowly walked to the bench and sat down. She kept her head down. 

"What is your problem?" I asked her as I started to punch the punching bag.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she whispered. I shook my head. "Hanging out with the prophet$, are you fucking dumb?!" I whisper-shouted. 

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" She yelled. 

"Yo, are yall good?!" Quincy yelled. I cleared my throat. "Yeah, we're uh, we're good," I said. Then I looked at her and shook my head. 

"What? Is there a problem?" She asked with her arms crossed. 

"I don't know is there?" 

"You know whatever since you been back you been actin all brand new, but don't forget where you come from homie." I opened my eyes  

"Don't forget where I come from? Don't forget where you are? You're on Santos side with fucking prophet$. What's up with you and the prophet$ anyways?" 

"Nothing," She shrugged.

"That's not what I've been hearing?"

"Then why would you ask? Over here wasting your breath," I stopped and turned to her. 

"I wanted to hear you say it." We froze.

"Hear me say what?" Her eyes began to water.

"You're doing this because of me. All this happening is my fault."

"This is your fault that I'm like this. Happy?" She mumbled. I shut my eyes and sighed.

"You don't know what I'm going through and I don't want you to know," 

"Why not? I can help you." I put my hands on her shoulders. 

"You want to know what happened to me the night I saw you at the bodega? huh? I got raped. Not by one person though, oh no, it was the whole gang." She cried. I felt water running down my face. 

"So no, I don't need your help." That's not what your eyes are saying mi girasol

"Quincy," I yelled "I'm bouta leave," I said making eye contact with Marisol. I broke our contact to walk to my gym locker

"Ard same, Marisol let's go," I started to pack my stuff. I took my keys out of my bag and walked outside to my car.

As I was putting my bags in my car, I heard a shriek nearby, then I heard voices. I started to walk around and the noises got louder. 

"What was he saying to you?" The voice said. "Is that Quincy?" I whispered to myself.

"Nothing, if he did, I would've told you." She mumbled. That's Marisol. I looked over the car and I see them standing in front of a wall.

"Please Quincy, don't you trust me," She pleaded. He put his finger on her chin. Then he slapped her to the ground.  

"What the fuck is your problem?" I yelled out. He looked up. "If you want her," he grabbed her by the arm and picked her arm. Then he tossed her to me, making her fall to the ground. "Then you can keep her since the bitch doesn't want to speak the truth." I picked her up but she refused my help. 

Quincy got into her car, along with everyone else then they drove away," She began to cry "This is all your fault," she slapped her hands against my chest. 

"How is it my fault? You know what, I don't wanna hear it because everything is my fault. I was gonna offer if you wanna stay with me, my wife and my daughter but you're being a bitch right now and we don't need that in my house," I huffed then I walked back to my car. 

"Wait," She yelled as she ran after me. "Does that offer still stand?" She asked holding her bag. 

"Get in the car," She nodded and got in the passenger seat. Once I got everything settled, I started the car and drove off. 

As I'm driving, I often sneak glances at Marisol to see what she's doing. And most of the time she just staring outside the window. 

We stopped at the red light. Then she looked at me. "So, how's your wife and kid?"

"You already asked that when we saw each other remember?"

"So, that was like a couple of weeks ago, anything can change in a couple of weeks," she scoffed

I sighed "They're fine. Me and Rosa got into an argument earlier and it scared Angelina,"

"Angelina?" She questioned. I nodded. "You gave her my middle name?" she smiled then the light turned green. 

"Yup, it fit her so," then I shrugged. I pulled into the driveway of my home. "Well, we're here," I coughed. She looked at me then laughed. "What?" I questioned.

"Are you going to open my door?" I laughed "Nah, you got hands. Get out the car and get you things." She shook her head then got out the car. "Do you think your girl will be fine with my staying here?" Oh shit. "She'll be fine," I spoke. I walked to the door and unlocked it. As soon as I opened the door, I heard tiny footsteps running. 

"Daddy you're home just in time we were about to make cookies," I picked her up and gave her endless kisses on her head. "We can make that another time, Monses' gotta get home," I put her down and she ran to the couch. 

"Is mama home yet?" I asked. Monse walked into the living room, "Nope," I nodded. 

"Well, princess, there's someone I'd like for you to meet. I moved to the side and showed Marisol. We both walked into the house then I closed the door. "Well, I should be going now." I nodded. She opened the door then closed it. 

"Mama this is Marisol," Marisol squatted in front of her. "Hi cutie, what's your name?" Angelina giggled. "I'm Angelina," "You have a beautiful name Angelina," That made her giggle even more. 

"Um, who is she?"  I looked at the door and saw Rosa leaning against the door.

Shit. 

Fight Club