{11}

"What are doing here?" I Hissed as I stood tall in front of Quincy

"What are doing here?" I Hissed as I stood tall in front of Quincy. He stood up causing me to move back. "I just came back for what's mine. I needed a break to clear my mind and I'm all better," She said looking at my car. I looked back to see Marisol looking around than looking at the both of us. 

I gave her a hand to come out of the car. She slowly opened the door and slowly walked to mine. "What does he want?" she whispered to me. "You," I whispered back. We made eye contact then I looked, Quincy.

"You can't take her," I shrugged. He nodded as Marisol shook her head to me. 

"Let's go mama, wait, what," Quincy said, looking at me as if I was crazy. With the decisions I'm about to do, it'll seem like I'm crazy. 

"She's staying with me," He laughed rubbing his hands together. "You wanna stay with him? Or come with me?" Quincy asked her. She looked at him then looked at me. "I'm staying with Oscar," Marisol whispered. Quincy moved closer to Marisol. "Excuse me? I couldn't hear you?" He put his ear in front of her. "I said I'm staying with him," She looked up to him. 

He put up his hand as if he was going to hit her but I stood in front of him. "You need to go, now,"  I demanded. He looked at her then at me and began to silently laugh. "I'll catch you around shawd, let's rollout," Him and his boys walked off my property, they looked back at Marisol, hissing at her. 

"We need to go inside," We walked in the house and I closed the door. 

"What was going on out there?" Monse said coming up to us. "Don't worry about it, just know they weren't here for Cesar," She nodded. "I know, they knocked on the door asking for the both of you." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Where's Angelina?" I said looking around. "She's asleep, she's fine. Will you guys be fine though?" I nodded. "We'll be okay, you wake me to drop you off at your house?" She shook her head. "Cesar got me an Uber, stay safe guys, seriously." We both nodded, then she left. 

"You need to stay here! If you need to go somewhere, you need to let me know." I shouted. She plopped on the couch and sighed. "What about training?" I huffed "We'll still be working out, I just gotta have some of the guys be on the lookout," I said as I sat next to her. 

"I'm sorry," Her leg started to shake, she put her head on her hands. I placed her head on my chest. "There's nothing to be sorry about," She chuckled then sniffed. "I literally brought trouble to your house," I laughed. "Marisol there's always been trouble here, and you know that. Stop trying to make something that's not your fault, your fault." 

"Are you okay Marisol?" Angelina said as she rubbed her eyes. Marisol nodded, smiling at her. "Mama come here," Angelina sat on my legs and smiled. "Daddy and Marisol are gonna be gone for a while," She nodded "Where are you going?" Marisol and I looked at each other. "It's something for you dad," Marisol said with a slight smile. "Will you guys be back for my birthday?" Her eyes began to water. "Of course, I won't miss out on your special birthday," I kissed her on the check which put a smile on her face.