{18}

We've been in Las Vegas for four days and today's the fifth and last day here

We've been in Las Vegas for four days and today's the fifth and last day here. Today we are going to shop for Angelinas' birthday gifts because her birthday is tomorrow. Since we've been training for the past four days, I'm letting him rest today, but once we get back to Freeridge he's going back to training. Except on Angelinas' birthday. 

"Okay, so far we got most of the stuff she wanted from the Magical Disney store. I got her a new school backpack and shoes from the Nike store, and I bought her the new bow uggs. She's been talking about these non-stop." How can I describe how Oscar looks right now. He looks like the soccer moms carrying everyone's bags to the car. That's how much stuff he bought her. 

"I just went to Tiffany & Co. and got her bracelets and earrings. And I got her one more thing, but that's a surprise for you and her," I winked at him, "Oohh so me and her are sharing this gift," He said as he hugged me from behind. "Hmm, you can put it that way," We both laughed until he stopped.

"Hold on," He took out his phone and answered the call then he hung up. "That was dad, the limo's on its way to pick us up and drop us off at the jet," I nodded and sat on the bench next to us, he sat next to me.

"So, where have you fought before?" He looked at me and scoffed with a smile. "Of course I've fought in different parts of California, New Jersey, Mexico, Texas, Chicago, and those are the only places I remember." I gave him a surprised facial expression. 

"Dude, are you serious?" I laughed, playing punching his arms. He rubbed his arms with his lip poked out. "That didn't hurt, stop being a pussy" We both laughed. 

"Hey, I want to apologize, for being a bitch to you in high school, when you chose to do this fight club stuff." He gave me a soft face expression and nodded. "It's okay, I'm sorry for leaving you. Cause of me leaving, you got mixed up with the Prophet$ and shit man," He put his head in his hands. I placed his head on my chest, then put my head on top of his. "Baby it's okay, stop blaming yourself for the shit I've done, I keep telling you to stop." He just nodded. 

"I love you," He whispered. My eyes opened wide. "Uh, can you repeat that again? I didn't hear you right." He sat up and looked at me. "I said I love you, I mean that and I don't want you to forget that. I'm always gonna protect you, whether I'm here or not." 

"What does that mean?" He cleared his throat, "The car's here, let's go," He stood up and took the bags to put them in the car.

"Wow are all those for Angelina?" His dad asked. "Yeah, except for one." We got in the car and the driver began to drive. 

"Hey, you okay?" Oscar leaned over and asked. I nodded my head then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm okay baby," He nodded then looked out the window. 

I wonder what he meant by whether I'm there or not. 

We finally got to the private jet. The driver opened our door, letting everyone out the limo. Everyone except Tony and Francisco got on the jet. Them two just stood on the jet plane yelling.

"Goodbye Las Vegas, we'll miss you" Francisco cried, giving Tony a side hug. "We'll miss you and the casinos, and the honey's here" Tony yelled 

"Let's go, boys, we're about to go," The pilot told them, they both got on the jet and held each other to cry. "Please go sit gentlemen," The pilot said. They both held onto each other and walked to a double seater then continued to cry.

"Are there any storms out tonight?" Oscar asked the pilot. The pilot shook his head. "Surprisingly on both ends no. just clouds. We should be there in an hour and some minutes. Enjoy your flight, Mr. and Mrs. Díaz." He walked into the pilot area and began to get us in the air. 

Mrs. Diaz? What the hell.

"Uh, Oscar?" I tapped his shoulder. "Yes, baby?" He turned his body to look at me. "He called me Mrs. Díaz." He nodded. "I know," He turned back around. 

An hour later

The jet began to slowly go down for landing. I was the only person awake. "Wake up," I shouted. None of them woke up. The jet landed, once we fully stopped the pilot came to check on us. I stopped him from walking. 

"Oh my god! Help me," I yelled from the doorway, acting like I was getting kidnapped. Everyone woke up and ran to me, which made me laugh. 

"I'm okay," I smiled then got off the jet. 

"That wasn't funny babe," Oscar said as he got our bags. I shrugged. "Well, it was funny to me," I giggled as I jumped on his back. "Baby stop playing, I told you I'm gonna protect you." I jumped off his back and stood in front of him, "And you will baby, I just did it to wake everyone up, I'm sorry," He nodded. "Just don't do that again," I nodded as I crossed my heart. We walked to the front of the airport and stopped. 

"My mom said James is gonna drop off Angelina. I just have to let them know when we are close," He nodded his head. 

"My baby," He yelled as he saw his car. I crossed my arms and looked at him, "I mean my babies, awe my beautiful babies," He hugged me tightly till I almost couldn't breathe. The pilot driver put My bags and Oscars' bags in his car. Along with Ceaser's and Francisco's. 

"Well, pops, I guess I'll see you tomorrow for Angelina's birthday party," He nodded. "Of course, I'll be there for my grand-daughters party. But, Rosa better not be there." He said walking away to put his bags in the other car. 

"I'll just text my mom, that we're on our way," Oscar nodded and got in the car. Once everyone got in the car Oscar drove. 

We've only been in the car for thirty minutes and we've already down the block from the house. Oscar hasn't said anything to anyone since we've been in the car.

As we pulled up to the house, Angelina jumped happily on the grass. Oscar parked the car and got out. We all got out of the car and got the bags. 

"Daddy," Angelina yelled as she jumped on him. "Princess, ah I missed you, mama! Did you enjoy your time with Marisol's' house?" He said hugging her, she nodded her head. Once she saw me jumped out of Oscar's arms and jumped into mine," 

"I missed you a lot," I hugged her back. "I missed you too pretty girl, but who's ready for their birthday tomorrow," She pointed her thumbs to herself. "This girl is ready," She jumped out of my arms and ran to the door.

"Can you please hurry and open the door? I want to sleep so it can be my birthday already." Oscar opened the door and she immediately ran to her room. 

Fight Club