{20}

It's been two weeks since Angelinas' birthday party and the whole drive-by from the Prophet$

It's been two weeks since Angelinas' birthday party and the whole drive-by from the Prophet$. So let me sum up how things went from then.

Oscar got grazed with the bullet on the side of his stomach. It was deep graze but nit deep as if it was an actual bullet wound. 

As he was getting into the hospital car, he told me and tony to stay with Angelina. Which made Rosa, offend. Tony took Angelina to Cesars' room to watch The Casagrandes. And we ended up fighting. She almost won but then I got on top of her and just went uncontrollably crazy. Tony, Oscars' dad, and Francisco tried to get me off but they couldn't. But I heard Oscar yelled, "Stop, it's not worth it," I stopped and got off of her. 

Oscar is really upset with The Prophet$, they sent him an apology letter, stating they didn't know a child's birthday party was happening and how it was Quincy's orders to do it. That made him even angrier. 

Rosa tried to take Angelina away from us but we weren't having it. One night, Oscar told her off. About how she's not a good mother, having her side pieces treat his daughter like their slave. She stopped trying, just gave up. 

She ended dating another man and she is also expecting. 

Since her birthday was on Sunday, we weren't able to do any stomach training for the rest of the week because of the stitches. But we were able to "workout". The doctor told him, he could still do sexual activities as long as it wasn't all the time. Well, we actually "worked out" so much that we are expecting a visitor in 9 months.

Chivo heard what happened here and he's not mad. He's just glad nobody got hurt. I'm glad that nobody was hurt too but I feel awfully bad for Angelina. He still wats Oscar to fight tomorrow. 

Oh yeah, his fights tomorrow. He said he's ready but he's been groaning as he was in pain. As I'm lying in bed, staring at the ceiling, I looked at the clock next to me. It's 4:30 in the morning. I looked over to the other side of the bed and noticed Oscar was gone. 

I groaned softly as I got out of bed and walked to Cesars' room. I quietly knocked on his door. "Come in," He softly said. I opened the door and he was sitting on his bed watching The Casagrandes. That show might as well be a family tradition to watch. 

"Hey, you okay?" I closed his door and sat on his bed. "Where'd he go?" He told me to go train with dad. Dad's not here either." I nodded my head to his response. I then began to blink fast so tears won't come out of my eyes.

"Seriously, what's the matter? You've been off since the drive-by." I turned to him. "Did he tell you who he was fighting. When we were in Vegas, he told me, I'm always gonna protect you, whether I'm here or not." 

Cesar nodded as put he put his back against his wall. "He didn't tell you did he?" I shook my head as I wiped my tears. "Tell me what?" He sighed, "Don't tell him I told you this. He was supposed to fight this dude from freakin' Austria but last night, while you were sleeping, he asked Chivo if he can fight the dude from the Prophet$," I gave him a deadly stare. "You let him do that," He quickly shook his head. "I told him not to and to think about everyone, but he didn't listen."

"I literally told him, that guy could kill him, Cesar. The guy is built like a fucking machine compared to Oscars' size." I jumped as I heard the bathroom door close. "That's probably him, I'm gonna go." I quickly but quietly went to our room and sat in front of the window. I gave the clock a quick glance. "6:00," I nodded. 

"Oh my gosh," Oscar sighed. "You scared me, why are you up baby?" He walked up to me then tried to kiss me. I placed my hand on his face. "When were you gonna tell me, Oscar?" I began to get choked up on my own tears. "Tell you what baby?" I pushed him away from me. "Don't fucking like to me, Oscar. When were you gonna tell me that you decided to change your mind and fight the dude from the fucking Prophet$." I rebuked. He placed his hands over his face as he empathized "Fuck," 

"When the fuck, were you going to tell me, Oscar? That man can literally kill you. You didn't even listen to me. I've been telling you that since day one." He sat on the bed. "I know, and I'm sorry," I scoffed. "You're sorry? That's all you have to say?" I whisper-yelled. 

"How'd you find out?" He looked at me with a considered face. I laughed out loud. "Fucking female intuition," I lifted my hands. "I'm done. I'm going to bed." I got onto my side of the bed, facing the wall, then I closed my eyes."

"Look I didn't tell you because I knew you'd freak out like this. And you need to understand, this might be my life forever," He cried quietly. "If you can't handle what I'm doing then maybe you should leave!" I turned around to looked at him. I shook my head. I turned back to the wall l  

He sighed as he got into bed, trying to spoon me. "Baby I-I'm sorry, Can we talk? " I moved a couple of inches away from him. "No," I said with my eyes closed. "Now, goodnight," I said with my eyes closed still, tears coming from my eyes. 

Fight Club