{13}

Today's the day we go to Vegas

Today's the day we go to Vegas. But today's the day we're dropping off Angelina at Marisols' mom house. I looked at my phone and it is 7:30 a.m. I sat up from my bed as I heard a knock at the door. "Come in," I yelled. Marisol and Cesar opened the door. "You ready?" Cesar Said. I nodded. "I'll get Angelina up," Marisol waked to Angelina's room. 

"Dad and Scar said they're gonna meet us at the airport," I nodded. He took my things and walked out of the room. Marisol walked back but this time with Angelina. "Francisio said he'll drive so you can sit with Angelina," I nodded as my eyes began to water. Angelina wiped my eyes causing me to smile. 

"Hey, we better get going," Marisol nodded in agreement. I carried Angelina to the car then I put her down so she can go in. Then I sat next to her. Marisol and Francisco got in the car. 

"You guys ready?" Francisco said as he started the engine. He pulled out of the driveway and began to drive. 

As soon as we got on the highway, Angelina fell asleep on my arm. "So Marisol how you been?" Francisco said, trying to make conversation with her. The three of us were best friends but Marisol and I were the closest. 

"Uh, I've been okay, no complaints. How about you?" She said. "I've been good," He said. Then the car got quiet. "Where am I turning?" Francisco asked Marisol. "You're gonna make a right at the next light," she said. 

"Well, we're here," Francisco said as he pulled into the driveway. "Angelina," I shook her lightly to wake up. "Mama wake up, we're here," I shook her again, now she's just. "You ready?" She started to cry. "I'm gonna miss you and Marisol," I looked at Marisol as she was already looking at us.  "Marisol, you wanna wake with me to the door?" She nodded. I grabbed Angelinas' bag and got out of the car. As we walked to the door Angelina held onto Marisol and hugged her. 

I rang the door and a man answered the door. "Awe this must be Angelina, Hi I'm James, Anglea's husband." He held out his hand, I gave him a firm handshake. "Nice to meet you, I'm Oscar, Angelina's father." He nodded. "Well, come in. Marisol, you can show her to your room." We walked into the house then we saw Angela. 

"Good morning, you must be Angelina," Angela squatted in front of Angelina. "We're so happy you're staying with us, you'll meet my son later when wakes up. We're gonna have so much fun," That made Angelina smile. 

"Um, our shows The loud house and The Casagrandes come on every day from 3 pm to 9 pm. And new episodes come on every Thursday." Angela laughed as she stood up. "Yeah we know, our son, unbelievable as it sounds also watches it." Angelina looked at me and squealed. "Daddy, I can watch it with him." I cleared my throat. "Uh, can I take Angelina to Marisol's room? If you guys don't mind?" They both nodded. "Follow me," Marisol said as we walked up the stairs. 

I grabbed Angelinas' bag and walked upstairs. Marisol stood her doorway, Angelina walked in. "Wow, this was your room?!" Angelina said as she looked around. "Yep, I still have my dolls in my closest," I stood next to her and watched Angelina play with all the toys in the room. I placed my arm on her shoulder, she put her hand around my waist. I felt my phone buzz. I pulled out my phone and it was Francisco telling us it's time to go. 

"Okay princess, daddy's about to leave." Angelina began to cry and ran to us. We both squatted. "We'll be back just in time for your birthday okay?" She nodded. "I'll miss you both," Marisol sniffed. "We'll miss you too," I cleared my throat as I held back my tears. "Wanna do our handshake and say our saying?" Angelina nodded and started out the handshake. 

As we finished the handshake we did the last part of it, we both connected our pinkies together. "Amar para Siempre" We did a group hug then we walked downstairs. 

"We better get going, again that you so much," I told Angela and James. Angela shook her head. "No, thank you, Oscar," She smiled. Angelina stood next to her with a smile on her face. "If anything goes wrong you know my number so call me anytime, even if you miss me." The three of them nodded. 

Marisol opened the door and walked to the car. I began to walk out but I looked back, seeing James, Angela, and Angelina standing at the doorway waving to me. I waved back then got into the car. Then the closed the door.

"You ready?" I nodded. At least we're close to the airport cause if we were far then we would've been late. 

As we pulled up to the airport, everybody was standing outside. All three of us got out of the car. "What time do we get on the plane?" Francisco asked. "Oh we're not going on a plane, we're going on a private jet?" Dad said with a wide smile on his face. "How did you get a private jet?" I asked. "Let's just say, somebody, owed me a favor. But as soon as we get there, we're going straight to the hotel. We're not stopping anywhere," We all nodded. "Oscar someone is gonna take your car back to the house so it won't be here," I nodded 

"Oscar Díaz?" I turned around to see a man in a pilot suit. "Yes?" 

"Your jet is ready. Someone well come retrieve you your friend's bags, please follow me," Then he walked away. "Well, let's go," Dad said as he followed the pilot. 

We arrived at the private jet, and we saw people standing there. "Who are they?" I asked. "Those are the stewards, stewardess, and flight assistance." The pilot said. "Are those Mimosas?" Marisol yelled. "Yes ma'am," She ran to the jet and got inside. "Well let's go, people," my dad yelled as he followed Marisol. I sighed and walked behind them. 

Fight Club

𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦 𝘖𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘰

𝘈𝘨𝘦: 45 - 𝘏𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵: 5'10

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢