{12}

"You wanna explain what's going on?" Cesar cleared his throat

"You wanna explain what's going on?" Cesar cleared his throat. I gripped the steering wheel. "Rosa was cheating while I was gone, she had the guy come over. He told Angelina to get him stuff from the kitchen then she said one day he tried to do something to her."  

"Damn, did Rosa say anything to the guy?" Sad eyes said as he loaded his gun. I parked down the street from Rosas' sisters' house so they won't see the car. "Angelina says she only said something to him that night, but other times no," 

I looked at Sad eyes, then Scar, then Cesar. "You ready?" They nodded their heads, we all got out of the car and walked to the house. I banged on the door. "Chelsea I know you're home," I yelled, continuing to bang on the door. "The fuck do you want, estupido" She yelled as she opened the door. 

"Rosa here?" She nodded. "Why?" I pushed her out of my way and walked into the house. "What the fuck is your problem fool," She yelled. 

"Rosa where you at?" I yelled as I walked around the house. I started to break the frames in the house. Chelsea kept yelling stop but I'm not gonna. I kicked one of the room doors and I saw her and a guy. "Oscar, what the fuck?" She yelled as she quickly covered herself. "You talked about me being gone a lot and shit, but you over here bringing putos into my fucking house!" I yelled. "Even when Angelina was home, and you" I walked over to the side of the bed where the guy was and began to punch him uncontrollably.

"Oscar stop it!" Rosa yelled as she tried to pull me off of him, I pushed her off of me and continued to fight him. 

"You like touching little girls huh?" I yelled, dragging him off the bed to the floor. 

"What are you talking about?" Rosa asked in the corner of the room. I held onto the guys' shirt. "You mean to tell me you didn't know what he tried to do to our daughter? He tried to touch her!" I snapped. "Are you fucking kidding me?! You actually believe her?"  I slammed his body on the ground then stood in front of her. "So I'm not supposed to believe my daughter?" I huffed. 

"She's lying, she tried to go at him" Cesar walked into the room. "The hell you say about my niece?" She looked at me then to Cesar. "Your niece tried to get at him," Cesar began to choke her against the wall. 

"Oscar look out!" Scar yelled. I ducked as the guy threw a vase. He tried to run at me but Scar shot him. Rosa scratched Cesar with her nails causing him to stop choking her. She caught her breathe trying to get to him.

"You killed him," She whispered. "You fucking killed him!" She yelled. "That's what happens to people who fuck with little kids," Cesar said. "Just be glad it didn't happen to you," I added. 

Chelsea ran into the room, "The cops are on their way," The guys looked at each other than to me. "Let's dip," I demanded. We ran outside, we made it to the car. "Let's go," I kept repeating. I started the engine then drove off.

"Guys we got company," I looked in the rearview mirror and saw Prophet$. "Shit," I started to get frustrated. "We got this," Cesar pulled out his gun. "It won't jam will it?" I gave him glances. "Just fucking drive, go the tunnel way. Trust me." I nodded and increased my speed. 

Cesar, Scar, and Sad eyes started to shoot bullets out of their windows. Not surprised, the Prophet$ began to shoot back. "We're about to go through the tunnel," They continued to shoot until we went through the tunnel that enters to the Santos side of Freeridge. They got back into the car and sighed.  

As we got back to my house, I parked the car. "If Marisol asks, don't tell her a word. Got it?" They nodded their heads. "Why is Marisol here anyways?" I sighed. "She was getting abused by the Prophet$, I saw her get hit at the gym and she got left there so I told her she can stay with me." 

They got quiet. "Also, we're going to Las Vegas tomorrow morning." "We know, dad told us, only us. He wants us to go with you." I nodded. "That's fine. Angelina's gonna stay with Marisol's' mom." 

"Doesn't she still live in Freeridge?" Cesar looked at me weirdly, I shook my head. "She lives in Brentwood," His face showed relief. "Let's go inside," We got out the car and went inside the house. 

"Where the hell have you guys been?" Marisol yelled as she got up from the couch. "Don't worry about it," I said as I walked to my room, she followed me. "Oscar what did you do?" She said as she stood the door, I pulled her into the room and closed the door. "We killed him," She put her back against the door. "Oscar, what the fuck? You can get arrested." I stood in front of her "I won't trust me, we're leaving first thing in the morning, so I hope you have clothes." She shook her head "I've been wearing your clothes if you haven't," I looked at her body, she was wearing my black tank top and my sweat." I bit my lip a little.

"Oscar," Marisol waved her hand in my face. "You blackout," I shook my head "I'll have the guys get you clothes, make a list of what you want and I'll give it to them." She nodded as she pulled out her phone and went to her notes to start typing.

"But don't worry, we'll be okay," I said as I started to pack my bag.

"We were supposed to drop off Angelina at my moms' house," Marisol said as she sat on my bed. I sighed, "Can we still bring her," She nodded, it's only 6:30. "Get Angelina ready," She nodded and walked to her room.

Fight Club