{8}

We both froze, looking at Rosa, sitting calmly on the bed. "Where the fuck were you? And why were you with this bitch?" She said holding a knife up. 

"It was my fault, I got hungry and I wanted to snack so I left and went to the store."

"So why were you with her? And why was the door even fucking locked? Did you even leave the house as you said?" she moved closer to me with the knife nearly touching my chest. 

"I can explain," I said trying to touch her shoulder. She sliced my arm. "I don't want to hear it." I winced in pain as I held my arm to my chest. 

"I didn't want to take it to here, it's either me or her" She shrugged. Me and Marisol looked at each other than back to Rosa.

"Why?" Rosa started to cry and shake. "Because I already know it's gonna happen, so choose, me or her." I scoffed "You're really making me choose? All those times when you caused arguments for no fucking reason and you had people come against me? All those times I always asked about Angelina when I was gone? Even when I got arrested that one time, you didn't even let me see her." 

"I didn't want her to see you on the other side of the glass," I shook my head with my hands on my head. "I'm sticking with Marisol, Angelina is staying with me so you have to go," I snapped. Rosa postured her back and nodded to me. 

"I told you to watch your back mama, now you're really gonna have to watch it" She left the room and went to ours. She slammed the door and began to pack her things. 

Marisol's hand my contact with the back of my head. "What the..."

"What the fuck was that Oscar?" She whispered.

"I made my choice," she sighed

"And you chose me? Why?" I shrugged "Bros before hoes," She slapped me again. "I could literally die because of you," I chuckled which made her even madder. "You think this shit is funny," I nodded. "It's only funny because she's not gonna do anything. She always says that to make girls fear her. And as long as I'm here, she's not gonna touch you." She just looked at me and shook her head. "I'm going to bed, you can leave." She got into bed, facing the wall to avoid eye contact with me. 

I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me, then I walked into my room. As I walked in I walked, Rosa was sitting on the floor in front of the window. 

(Suicide moment: Read at your own risk please)

"I'm sorry, Oscar" Rosa turned her body, she had blood all over her shirt. I took the knife from her and place it behind me. "Why would you do this to yourself?" She shrugged. "You basically said you're better off without me so I came to this," I shook my head. "No not like this baby, let's you get cleaned up. I tried to pick her up but she refused. "Then what did you mean," I sighed. 

"I'll explain if we can get cleaned up," She rolled her eyes and slightly lifted up her arms. I helped her up and we walked to the bathroom. After I finished bandaging my arm up, I bandaged both of her arms.

"So what did you mean, Oscar?" She looked up to me. I sat on the sink. "I hesitated, I choose you both," Her eyes began to water. "I don't want to be half of a choice, I want to be the full choice. I can't do this anymore Oscar," I squinted my eyes. "I don't want to be with you anymore, I've always been a half choice to you, but now I'm a half choice to someone you're really close with and I can't take it anymore,"

"You're always a full choice to me Rosa, all those times I've sent you,"

"Oh my gosh, enough about the fucking money. If you want it back so badly, look in the cabinet." She pointed to the cabinet under the sink. I looked at her then I looked under the sink to see a black gym bag full of cash.

"I saved it just in case you pulled some shit like this. We've been through this shit. Stop trying to feel bad for me because I tried to kill myself, Oscar,"

"I feel bad because it would've been my fault," I whispered. She nodded. "At least you know, I'm leaving tonight after Angelina goes to bed." I leaned my head back onto the wall and sighed. "What am I gonna tell her when she asks for you?" She got up from the toilet and shrugged. "You're good with making lies, figure out one." We stared into each other's eyes for a good minute then she broke the contact by walking out of the bathroom. 

"Um, can I use the bathroom?" I turned around seeing Marisol hopping from one side to another. I moved out of her way and made my way to the living room.

"Good thing we have a pull-out couch," I said to myself. I moved all the pillows off the couch and moved the coffee table out the way then I began to pull the couch out. As I was putting the pillows back on the couch Marisol came to help.

"Hey I'm sorry for causing trouble," She said putting the pillows on the couch. 

"It's not your fault, it's always been like this. I'm guessing I'm not good with relationships," I shrugged as I sat on the couch. She scoffed "You're now realizing that?" I chuckled as I held my heart. "I have feelings you know," She nodded. "Someone had to tell you, you hesitate too much when someone asks you an immediate question. You only care for yourself and your feelings, not for everyone else's," 

I shook my head. "That's a lie," 

"Really, how?" She crossed her arms

"Because you're here. In my house, because I care for you," She scoffed. "I'm getting some cereal," 

"It's 5:50," I laughed

"Dude," She pointed to the clock. "It's 8:30,"

Fight Club