{16}

*I was cringing hard as hell while writing this*

We got out of the limo and ran inside the hotel. We waited till everyone got on the elevator to get on an empty one. Once the empty one arrived we went inside. 

I stayed on the left side of the elevator and she stayed on the right side. "Fuck it," I pushed her against the elevator wall and just looked at her. 

"Are you just gonna look at me or are you going to kiss me," She bit her lip, her eyes sparkled with mine. Then the elevator doors opened. A man was standing on the other side of the elevator, We both cleared each other's throats and jog out of the elevator to get to our room. 

I got the door unlocked, I carried her over my shoulders and walked into the room. Once I closed the door I dropped her on the bed. She rushed me to take off my shirt, I helped her with her struggle and took it off myself. I took her shirt off then we made out again. As we were making out, I slowly took off her shirt. I went from kissing her lips, to her neck, to her stomach.

I got to her pants then we made eye contact. I steadily took her pants, then her underwear. I kissed her thighs then her inner thighs. My tongue swirled around her clit, causing her to softly moan, placing her hand on my head. I swirled my tongue fast, sliding my fingers inside her creating a loud moan. 

"Wait stop," She panted as she sat up from the bed. I shook my head. "Stay still," I whispered, pushing her back on the bed. She groaned. She pushed me back with her foot, making me against the wall. She got off the bed and walked over to me. We looked into each other's eyes then she got on her knees. 

"Mari-- what are you-- fuck," My words were struggling to come out. First, she was surprised. Then she rubbed my dick as a tease and started sucking me. My dumbass tried to hold onto the wall for support.

"Nope," I picked her up bridely style and dropped her on the bed. "What are you doing?" She laughed. I grabbed the box of condoms and took one out. "I think you know what I'm about to do. I opened the condom and place it on. I climbed on top of her. She looked kinda scared. "You will be okay, Marisol. I'm not gonna hurt you, remember we're making love." She nodded. "Not fucking," she chuckled.

I slowly slid my dick inside her. We both groaned. Her eyes rolled back slowly then she smiled at me as she bit her lip. "You like that?" She nodded. "Go faster," she teased. I laughed then went faster. We both kept moaning at the same time, causing me to thurst faster. "Oscar," She moaned, scratching my back, triggering to groan.

"I'm about to," I shook my head. "Wait for daddy," She held onto her boobs, as I kept thrusting faster. "You ready to mamas," I said giving her permission to cum with me. We both moaned loudly as we came. I laid next to her, panting fast as hell. "How do you feel?" I laughed as I looked over and she went right to sleep. I turned to my side and went to sleep. 

I woke up and looked at the clock. My eyes got wide. "Shit," I yelled. It's twelve o'clock. I grabbed my bag and ran to the bathroom. I slowly walked out of the bathroom and looked at the bed. "Where the hell she go?" I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and called her.

"Hey, you didn't see my messages?" She laughed. "No, what messages?" She chuckled. "Meeting got pushed until one-thirty o'clock. He said he had to do something." I sighed in relief. "Where are you?" I heard the coin slots in the background. "I'll be down there soon," 

I went into the bathroom and quickly got dressed. I rushed out of the room and went straight for the elevator. "Yo, wait for us," Scar and Francisco yelled as they came into the elevator with me.

Oscars' day 2 outfit: 

Francisco's' day 2 outfit:

Tonys' day 2 outfit: 

Francisco and Scar both looked at me with wide smiles

Francisco and Scar both looked at me with wide smiles. "What?" They both laughed. "How was your night sir?" Scar laughed. "You and these turtlenecks bro," I smiled and laughed as I leaned on the elevator wall.

"It was, amazing," Scar and Francisco hugged each other in awe. "We knew you guys were gonna fuck," Scar said as Francisco shrugged and nodded. "How?" I questioned. "Bro, every time we sat at lunch together during school, you guys we always talking freaky," Francisco laughed. "So we came prepared," Scar smiled. I nodded as we did a group hug. "I'd do the same for you guys," I mumbled. 

Then we heard someone clear their throat. It was this old man and his wife. Us three walked out of the elevator and walked into the casino. "There she is," She waved us over. We walked to her and sat around her. "Now the meeting is at one, so he's on his way," We all nodded. 

"Where's dad and Cesar?" She pointed behind her, we all tilted our head and saw them playing Poker. "If he loses, he's gonna get kicked out, and we don't know him," I said as I shook my head. "Agreed," everyone said. 

"Hello," This man said standing behind us, holding a female gnome. 

Fight Club