{9}

I groaned in pain because of my back

I groaned in pain because of my back. "Daddy, wake up!" Angelina yelled as she jumped on my body, making me land back on the couch. 

"Good job mamas," Marisol walked over and gave Angelina a high five. "Where's Rosa?" Angelina shrugged. "She left," Marisol mouthed. I gave her a surprised expression. "Okay, let's eat," Angelina ran to the kitchen table "We ate without you," Marisol nodded. "Daddy, it was so good," I nodded. "Oh really, what did she make," "Chicken, beans, and rice" Angelina smiled then rubbed her tummy. "Mhmm my favorite, don't tell mommy but hers' is better." We both nodded.

"Hey, Marisol can I talk to you?" She nodded. "Angelina we'll be right back," I told her as Marisol gave her another plate. 

We walked into Cesars' room then closed the door. "She left already?" She nodded. "I apologized to her and all she told me was that it wasn't my fault, to make Angelinas' life happy/better and to keep care of you. She left a note in your bedroom she also said,"

I walked out of the room and walked into mine. I noticed a piece of paper on my bed with my name on it. I picked it up and began to read it. 

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙊𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧,

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙖, 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙩$ 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙖. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩. 𝙒𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩, 𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙. 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙊𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙯. 

𝙋.𝙎.           𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙡 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜!

𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙖,𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖆 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖟 ♥

I sat on the edge of the bed and cried. I heard a knock at my bedroom door, "Go away," I cried heavy. 

"Can I come in," Marisol walked into my room anyway. "What does it say?" I handed her the note so she can read it. I handle onto my pillow tight. "Oh wow," I nodded, silently crying into my pillow. 

"She's right. You're right. Everything's my fault." I mumbled. She put the letter on my nightstand then sat next to me. "Everything's not your fault, Oscar." She placed her hand on my back, I froze then I sat up. 

"Are you kidding me?" I whispered. I grabbed the note and showed her the last sentence. "𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙. 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙊𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙯. So this isn't my fault, she fucking put on paper. My whole life everyone's been telling me it's my fault and I'm actually starting to believe them. 

"Cut that shit out Oscar, everything isn't your fault, when people leave your life it's for a reason. You need to stop believing what people say about you. That's your problem, you let people get to you so far that you set your own bomb off." She snapped. 

"You know before I got back to Freeridge, I had an interview with one of the hottest fights magazines. The interviewer set my bomb off and I nearly killed him. He went out of line." I sobbed. She sighed and grabbed my arm. "Sit up," She pulled me into a hug. "Just know everything is not your fault. You need to learn how to not listen to peoples bullshit," I scoffed. 

"How can I do that," She grabbed my hands and put them into fists. "By fighting," I nodded. "I have something to say," I moved from the hug to sit up straight in front of her. "I have a meeting and a fight in Las Vegas," She nodded. 

"What does that have to do with me?" I smiled. " I want you to go with me," Her face went from calm to shock. "What about Angelina?" "She has to stay with Rosa." She shook her head. "I know someone, Call Monse over. We're gonna have to go to their house." 

"Where's the house," She got up from the bed and walked to the door. 

"In Brentwood," She left the room to get dressed. I pulled out my phone and called Monse to come over.

"What do you want," Monse said staying in the doorway.

"I need you to watch Angelina while me and Marisol go somewhere." 

"Why can't Rosa watch her?" I sighed. "She left me, we're done," Her face became a surprised expression then she laughed. "She someone finally stepped up and left your ass. While I'm talking I have words for you," I sighed. "Look your words are gonna have to wait, can you just watch her or not." She rolled her eyes then walked in. "Thank you, we should be back by 9:30" She waved her hand telling us to leave. 

"Marisol are you ready," Marisol walked into the living room and sighed. Her outfit sighed itself.

 Her outfit sighed itself

"Let's go," We walked outside to the car and go in. "Are you sure," I asked before I turned on the engine. She nodded. "Ight, let's go then," I turned on the car engine then I drove.  

Fight Club