Lost Deal

A man, in his early thirties, walked across his office, with a cup of coffee in one hand and cellphone in another. He had a frown on his face while he continued to talk on the phone. Wearing a pink Armani suit he walked around, raising the heartbeats of many female employees sitting at their desks. They were trying to get one glimpse of his beautiful cyan eyes , which was not happening cause his eyes were closed most of the times while he wandered there , cause of frustration.

All the employees were quite shocked seeing their usually smiling boss wearing a frown on his face from the moment he entered the office.
"Mishra" they heard their boss scream as soon as he entered his cabin.
" how can we lose the deal, you know right how important was the deal to us , report to me In my cabin right now"
And he threw away his phone in frustration.

Shivaay Singh oberoi, the owner of oberoi company , was agitated cause he lost a deal, for the first time in the last 5 years. He was scratching his head in frustration when a man, around 40 entered his cabin.

"May I come in sir" he asked.
" Come Mishra" replied Shivaay " And what's with you calling me sir inside my cabin? "
" Actually you appeared quite angry on the phone call so I just thought.." Mishra replied making a confused, innocent face.
Shivaay smiled for the first time throughout the day seeing Mishra in this state.

"Yes, I am frustrated cause we lost the deal but that doesn't mean I will be angry on you " shivaay said while his face turned softer.

"He looks so cute" Mishra muttered under his breath.
"Did you say something?" Shivaay questioned.
" Don't get scared ha " Mishra exclaimed and before Shivaay could reply, Mishra hugged him and put his hand over Shivaay's head, caressing it throughout.

Though shivaay felt a little surprised before, accompanied by his increasing heartbeats, once Mishra started caressing his head, he felt calm.

" What was this for?" Shivaay questioned while they parted from the hug.
" Just like that, you looked really cute" Mishra said, still caressing his head.

" ok, so mishra, did you find the person who took the deal away from us?"
" Yes Shivaay, it's taken by the Kapoors"
" Kapoor, why have I never heard of them? "
" It's cause their company was suffering major loss from many years. Recently their daughter, Annika Kapoor entered their business and things are bettering for them"
" What name did you say?" Shivaay asked, surprised.
" Annika Kapoor" Mishra replied.
" Annika" shivaay uttered softly and closed his eyes.
"Shivaay" Mishra shook him "What happened?"
" Mishra can you please find out every information about Annika Kapoor"
"Ofcourse shivaay, I will do it..give me two days"

Two days later

"Shivaay, I collected all information about Annika Kapoor and I have got her picture too for you, here you go!"

Shivaay read all the information Mishra had collected, looked at her picture and smirked.

" Oh my god, i see you smirking, is the beast appearing!"
" A devil may be" shivaay said as his smirk grew.

" So she is in search of a personal assistant right"
" Yes, shivaay. Are you planning to send someone from our company there? "
" Yes! And you know that someone really well"
Mishra saw shivaays face and he exactly knew what that expression meant.
" Dont tell you are gonna join her office as her Assistant"
" You have become smart Mishra ji"
" What nonsense Shivaay! First of all you are the biggest industrialist of our country, you don't need to work as a personal assistant to anyone. Secondly, won't Annika recognize you. Even if she doesn't someone or the other would do ! "

" I am a business man Mishra, I have already analysed all the difficulties, pros and cons"  shivaay said as his eyes, which were ocean blue, shifted to the darkest shade of green.
" I am gonna change my look. It's time to say bye-bye to my beard"
" No Shivaay, how can you get rid of that beard. You would break the hearts of so many of your fangirls and even mine"
" I know that, but right now the thing I am going to do matters more. Wait for me " shivaay said with a smile and left for the washroom.

After 15 minutes, shivaay came out.
Mishra's eyes widened seeing the new look of his so called boss.
" Oh my god " he exclaimed.
" Do I look  wierd?" shivaay questioned.
" You look amazing and very young. After ages I have seen you like this. "
" You sure right Mishra, I don't look strange right?" Shivaay questioned with innocence in his eyes.
" You were so confident before, what happened now? Trust me, you look amazing"
" Actually, I am scared. Would Anshi accept me in my new look? From the day we met, she has seen me in a beard. I wish she doesn't reject my new form. You know what she means to me right?"
" Anshi loves you. She loves the person you are. She would accept you in any form. So don't fear about that. Be strong my man" Mishra said while comforting shivaay.

"ok" shivaay said while rubbing his hands.
He started to leave when he remembered something and came back.
" You have forwarded my resume to their company right?"
" Did it few  minutes back. Now, apparently you are just shivaay and a fresher in the industrial world. "
" Good work Mishra"

"So tomorrow, shivaay Singh oberoi will give an interview. Are you nervous?" Mishra questioned.
" Though I shouldn't be nervous, but I am still feeling a little anxious. I will go and meet Anshi , I guess that would increase my confidence"
" Best of luck" Mishra said and forwarded his hand towards shivaay.
Shivaay brought his hands hesitantly towards Mishra and did handshake.
Mishra felt shivaay's hand shiver a little so he put his other hand over Shivaay's head and started caressing him. Slowly he felt shivaays shivering reduce.

" I will leave now, bye Mishra"
" You are sure you will be comfortable right shivaay? If you feel uncomfortable at any point, just back out or call me. I am always there for you,  Remember that."
" I know that" shivaay said with a soft smile and left the cabin.

" Beware Miss Annika Kapoor , the devil is coming to demantle your world" Mishra  said to himself while a smile adorned his face, a smile whose meaning was ambiguous.

So guys here is the first chapter of my story. I know you all will be confused with the characters and their relationship but everything will unfold slowly as the chapters proceed. Do share your feedback or criticism.
And I really want to know from your side as to what you think shivaays intention would be to join annika's company that too by hiding his identity.