Heartless Much?

Shivaay sat on his desk, putting a hand on his head, frustratingly!
So many files too be completed in a day?
Are all employers so heartless, he thought, then he remembered always being considerate about his employees and their priorities!
She must a a special case.

He started working the one of the files just when he received a call,

"He.."

" Get me my lunch in 5 minutes or else you are fired! " Came an order from the other side.

He got up and rushed to the canteen, to bring her organic healthy food!

Her feeling less heart may the effect of the tasteless food she eats, he thought  while rushing back to her cabin.

He put the food on her desk, and before he could utter a word

" Why are you still standing here? Leave"
She nearly shouted and he complied.

He ran back to his desk and got involved in his work.

There she was , frequently stealing glances at him, through her glass window, simultaneously she enjoyed her meal.
She smirked seeing him shed some salted water from his forehead!
If not blood, some sweat at least.
She felt victorious, satisfied as she smiled.
But her subconscious questioned her, how did this blue eyed man arouse feelings in her when she was incapable to percieve any emotions of her heart?

She looked away and got involved in her work, another plan to get him Disturbed.

He completed one file while his phone Rang again, increasing his heart rate.

" Come here and take my plate away"

He rushed back and did the needful.

He continued his work with regular disturbance from Annika's side, sometimes calling him to fetch a file from the shelf and in other times calling him for getting her coffee.

" Ma'am I am coming" he said, without hearing the person on other side as he received a call.

" Wait wait, listen. It's mr.chopra here, personal assistant of mr.khurana. I just wanted to remind Ms. Annika of the meeting scheduled between mr.khurana and ms.annika today evening at 7 p.m! I hope she is ready with her work, as mr.khurana is very specific about time and work."

Shivaay put the phone back, while a smile came on his face, for the first time throughout the day.

Annika had got so busy in her plan to irritate shivaay or reframing it, Annika had got so busy In shivaay, that she completely forgot about the meeting, the meeting which can get her a profit of crores.

It was 7 p.m, his deadline was over, she thought .

" Come to my cabin right now with all the files" she said as she called him up.

Shivaay knocked and came inside after recieving her permission.

He kept 5 files on the desk while Annika looked at those, sharply.

" These are only 5, I gave you 7, where are the other 2?"

" Ma'am, please check these I will give you the remaining ones in some time. Actually I got busy in some other wor...."

" So now you will give me excuses, you are fi"

Before she could complete her sentence, she heard a knock on her door.

" Ma'am, Mr khurana is here " twisha Said as she entered the cabin.

Annika dazed out as she realised of the blunder which was created. She had an expression of nothingness on her face which rapidly changed into a forced smile, the moment she saw mr.khurama entering with her team.

" Hello ms.annika , I hope you are ready with your presentation. I have high expectations from your side" Mr khurana said as he greeted her by shaking hands.

" Actually Mr.khurana the presentation is ..."

" It's absolutely ready" shivaay exclaimed, not letting Annika complete her sentence. " Let's go to the conference room"
Shivaay said , while Annika followed, surprised.

Shivaay took the lead, making mr.khurana  and Annika sit.
He presented the project proposal, while Annika just stared at him, first with shock. But slowly the shocked stare transformed  into a stare of admiration and she didn't even realise.

His face, his body language, his persona was just so attractive!

She brushed away those irrelevant thoughts as she heard people clap for him.

" The project proposal was really amazing! I appreciate your work young man and Ms.annika .
Here by I announce, that not only this deal but next every deal of my company is locked with Ms.Annika Kapoor for this year . Hopefully this relation will grow further"

Mr.khurana said while shaking hands with Annika, while Annika stood in disbelief but yet brought a smile on her face.
She had become a master to mask her real emotions.

" Young man, you are really talented. I haven't seen such powerful presentation from ages"
mr.khurana said while forwarding his hand towards shivaay.

Shivaay stood there, shocked. The thing which he feared was happening.
How can he explain he can't shake hands with mr.khurana.
But he can't deny, as It would deminish Annika's name.

He was lost in his thoughts when he felt mr.khurana himself taking his hand. His legs started to tremble but he still managed to bring a smile on his face.

"Thank you Mr.Khurana" he uttered with much difficulty.

Annika observed his ever so gracious face getting covered with frown lines. She saw his lips shivering while he spoke. She couldn't guage what was happening.

As soon as mr.khurana left shivaay's hand, he excused himself and left the conference Hall.

He reached his desk, trying to control his abnormal breathing. He took his bag, and searched for something fanatically, with trembling hands.

He finally got hold of a strip, strip of medicines. He put the medicine in his mouth and looked around for water, not finding it on his desk. He got up to check for water on near by table, but returned to his desk, disheartened .

To his surprise, he saw a glass of water on his table, which appeared out of nowhere.
He gulped down the medicine with water and gradually felt his heartbeat reach normal.

Annika looked at him, while standing behind the door, and breathed a sigh of relief as she saw him relax.

She opened her fist, to see the wrapper of the medicine and decided to find out more about his problem, in case he faces the same difficulty again, she should know how to manage him!

" Why would you want to know how to handle him, why would you want to know about his problem? " Her mind questioned.

" Cause he is my employee" her lips said while her heart wanted to jump out exclaiming he Is special!

But how can the heart give it's opinion when the owner doesn't even acknowledge it's presence?

So guys..how do you find the update?
What do you feel about Annika, is she actually heartless?
What problem do u all think shivaay has?
I would give a detailed description of hia problem soon in medical terms but wanna know your opinion first!
Waiting for your feedback
Thank you