Her Only Choice

" Shivaay"
Annika heard Mr.kapoor's voice and felt as if her world stopped.

"What..what do you mean?"
Annika spoke as she rushed back towards Mr.kapoor and her voice broke out of fear.

" Your mom loves you so much that she has a gift for you, want to see it ?"
Mr.kapoor uttered as he caressed Annika's head, out of hate. Annika shuddered under his touch and due to the effect of his words.

He put forward a visual in front of Annika's eyes and Annika's heart skipped a beat. She saw shivaay lying on the floor, tied up, unconscious.
Her hands started to shiver and her lips trembled. She didn't even realise when her vision blurred with tears.

" I don't want any revenge. I just want you to be safe"
She remembered Shivaay's words. She closed her eyes in guilt and frustration, frustration over herself.

Her heart shuddered realising that Mrs.Kapoor must have been there with Shivaay. The cause of Shivaay's phobia of touch was there in front of him.  She couldn't imagine in what condition her heart, shivaay would be. Anger surfaced over her mind but she couldn't do anything.

She immediately snatched the phone away from Mr.kapoor's hand.
" Shivaay" she whispered as she caressed the screen.

The video became blur, Annika rubbed her eyes with shivering hands to clear her vision. She realised that it was not blur cause of her tears.

" What's this?"
She questioned pointing on the video screen.

" Oh that, that's poisonous gas. Just to keep your Shivaay really very safe. "
Mr.kapoor said psychotically.

His words made Annika lose her mind and she immediately clutched his collar and shook him violently.
" How dare you ! I will kill you ." She shouted as tears streamed from her eyes.

" Beta, do you think you are in a position to warn me? Ok, let me make things simple for you. You can save Shivaay or you can keep..."

" Shivaay"
Annika screamed immediately.

" Atleast hear what would you have to give up to save shivaay. Don't you want to know the choice".
Mr.kapoor said with a smirk on his face.

" There is no question of any selection cause shivaay ain't any alternate option for me, he is my world. I can give up anything for him"
Annika said in a determined voice.

" Alright. So now you will have to delete the proof you just recorded and ask everyone else here to do it too. Are you ready to give up your revenge of past for your future? The moment you do it, the poisonous gas will stop. "

Annika immediately deleted the recording and even asked her people to do it. After confirming that every recording had been deleted, Mr.kapoor asked Mrs.kapoor to stop the gas outleak .

Annika immediately ran out to reach him, to take her world into her arms.
She drove her car crazily without considering any traffic rules.

She opened the door of their house to see shivaay lying there. She rushed towards him and enclosed his face close to her chest.

" Shivaay, please wake up. See your Annika is here. Please don't do this to me." She said as she placed uncountable kisses on his hair and forehead.

She pulled him even closer if that was possible. She heard a muffled voice. She pulled shivaay apart from her chest and saw him mumbling something but he couldn't speak cause of the cloth obstructing his voice. She also felt him wriggle and realised that he was tied up. She immediately brought the cloth out of his mouth and untied his hands and legs.

" L..leave me ..please leave me " Shivaay muttered continously with his eyes still closed. Her heart ached seeing him in this condition .

She tried to pull him closer but he broke out of her hold and started to move away. Annika immediately put her arms around him so tightly, such that he couldn't move. He wriggled and trembled but that just led to strengthening of her hold.

" Calm down Shivaay, it's me. Nothing would happen to you ."
She put her leg over his and enclasped both her legs together beneath his legs  so that he couldn't move at all. She was now sitting on his lap, her front facing his front and she had  held his hands behind his back.

He still squirmed and tried to jerk her with all his strength when Annika placed her lips over his forehead. She left hold of his hands and started caressing his hair softly .

Shivaay felt unknowingly calm. He liked  the feel of those soft lips over his forehead. He felt guarded. His unstable breathes started to relax.

" Shivaay, open your eyes"
Annika said softly.

" No, I cannot. This darkness is better"
Shivaay whispered.

" Shivaay, you remember what I said. The darkness may seem protective but it's finally the light which nurtures. Don't you trust your Annika? Open your eyes, nothing would happen. I am with you."
Annika spoke as she cupped his face.

Shivaay opened his ocean blue eyes to see her brown almond eyes staring at him. Those brown eyes were his solace , his light. He felt content immediately and hid himself in her embrace.

" I was so scared"
Shivaay said , encircling his arms around her waist.

" I..I thought I lost you shivaay" Annika replied. Shivaay felt her tears fall on his shirt .

He pulled apart and cupped her cheeks.
" Till you are there with me, nothing can happen to me. You are my light who saved me from getting lost in darkness. "

" You are my life shivaay"

" I love you"
Both of them uttered together as a smile adorned both their lips.
They completed the moment by pasting their lips together .
Finally, they parted and enclasped their foreheads in satisfaction.

" Annika, did you get the proof?"
Shivaay questioned .Annika didn't know  how to answer him. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard him cough badly.

So guys..
Here is the new update. Really sorry to making you all wait so much. Please give your feedback.