First meet ?

Shivaay knocked on the door while nervously rubbing his other hand on his forehead. He was continuously tapping his feet, eagerly waiting for her to open the door.
He heard a noise and saw the door open. He looked down to see a beautiful smile welcoming him. He went on his knees and brought his hands forward, thinking to take her in his embrace. A thought ran in his mind and he took his hands back.

" Won't you hug me, Billu ? " Anshi Said with a full blown smile and twinkle in her eyes.
Shivaay immediately took Anshi in his arms, stood up and twirled her around.
" You thought I won't recognize you right?" Anshi said and kissed on his forehead. Shivaay nodded like a child in response.
" How can I not recognize my billu?" She said while cupping his cheeks.
"  Only my billu has such beautiful cat eyes! You look amazing"

Shivaay hugged her again and the regular thought arose, how can an eight year old girl be so mature. How can he feel secure with a little girl while actually he has to make her feel safe. How can her touch can protect him from his biggest fears?
He was still lost in his thoughts when he felt Anshi caressing his hairs.
" Like father, like daughter" he mumbled.

" Put me down now billu" Anshi ordered and shivaay followed.
" Papa didn't come with you? "
" Actually I gave some work to Mishra so he couldnt come" shivaay replied.
" You have an interview today right? "
Shivaay nodded.
" Are you nervous? "
He again nodded.
" Come down"
Shivaay went on his knees to reach her level.
She kissed on his cheek as he closed his eyes. A flash of memory ran down his mind. Anshi was just like her, he thought.
" My best wishes are with you billu, I am sure you are going to do great!"
And with that shivaay felt all his anxiety run away.

People were joking around, laughing loudly on their desks when they heard the security shout.
" Mogambo is here"
Everyone straightened up as they heard of her arrival.

A woman, 29 year old, entered the office as the  security opened the door for her.
" Good morning" he wished nervously to which he didn't get any reply.
She looked beautiful in her formal wears, shirt and skirt, and walked through the office.

She heard people wishing her,apparently so that she has a good day, but she didn't spare a look to anyone.
She was about to enter her cabin, people sighed in relief as the cyclone passed , when suddenly she turned around .
" You are fired" she said in a stoic voice, pointing towards her employee, sorry ex-employee who just committed the sin of moving his chair towards his colleague and not sitting in an acceptable position.

She looked at her cabin, Annika Kapoor, she read and sighed, went inside to be what she usually is, a rude boss to her employees, a machine to her heart.

Is she stone hearted, the usual
Perception of people who even interact with her for a while. No one had ever heard her talk softly to anyone, No one had ever heard her talk except when she had to fire people. 
Her voice would be closest to normal, only when she interacted with twisha Kapoor, And thus the employees knew, whom they had to butter.
If her lips ever curve into a smile, she would look so gorgeous, is what the male employees were often heard whispering to each other.

They heard the bell ring, all of them looked at each other as to who had to go inside the lion's den. Everyone sighed in relief when twisha stood up and went inside Annika's cabin.

" Ma'am" twisha Said while knocking the door.
" Come in" Annika replied while being busy in reading a file .
" Call the candidates for interview "

Twisha called all the aspiring candidates inside the office to wait to their turn. Everyone sitting on the bench were wishing that they would get their 'dream job'. With the apsiring candidates came shivaay, hoping that no one would recognise him. He sighed in relief seeing everyone lost in their own world.

He looked around to see a few girls staring at him.
" Did they recognize me" shivaay thought with a little bit of anxiety.
He felt relaxed when he heard those girls praise his eyes. He stepped towards the waiting area and sat two seats away from the person sitting last.
The person looked at shivaay, as if shivaay had committed a murder. Shivaay just smiled in response.

For half an hour, shivaay saw people coming out of the cabin immediately with a frown on their face.
" It isn't an interview, it's a joke. We are educated people, not here to doing slavery" Is what shivaay heard from most, only the form in which they described changed.

" Next" a voice came and shivaay realised it was his turn to go inside. He took his file in his hand and went inside with a hope to get his wish fulfilled.
He knocked on the door to which she gestured him to come in.
He went near her table , and placed his file on it. To his surprise, Annika put the file away while she was still typing something in her laptop.

" Should I give an invitation to you to sit on the chair?" Annika said in a Stern voice without looking at him.
Shivaay immediately sat on the chair and tried to get a proper glimpse of her fave, which was hidden cause of her laptop.
He could only see her eyes, her almond shpaed eyes with chocolate brown orbs .

He was lost in her eyes when he heard her voice, her soft voice which was coated with the sense of indifference.
" So, are you ready to do whatever I say? "
"Y..yes ma'am"
She heard her voice and felt her heart beating in some unknown pattern. After ages she felt her fist sized organ beat so loudly. His voice was so husky yet soft that it did something to her heart.
She looked up to see his ocean blue eyes and immediately looked down.

" Good, and let me specify by whatever I mean whatever."
" I am ready ma'am"
" You are hired" she replied and gestured him to leave.

Shivaay got up from his seat, confused as to which firm hires employees without looking at their qualification or judging their skills!
May be his eyes did some magic, he thought and smiled as he left.

His dropped shoulder straightened up, the hands which were behind his back till now, came forward as he walked. His bent head flung up with pride and he smirked.
" The game begins now Ms.Annika".

Waiting for your feedback guys