Confrontations, Anguish and Hurt

"Shivaay" Annika muttered, breaking the wall of silence between them.

"Huh..." Shivaay said lost in in her eyes.

"Shivaay" Annika called him again.

"Ye..yes ma'am" shivaay looked here and there as if his theft was caught.

" Actually I wanted to ask something" she said while looking down
" You have a fear of touch... I mean the doctor who checked you said that you have fear of touch.
I mean I wanted to know that what or who triggered your phobia today?"

"I had given clear instructions to everyone to not have physical contact with you. Who the hell dared to touch you?" Annika thought in mind.

Shivaay saw the expressions of anger on her face. The once stoic Annika would now express all her feelings through her eyes.

Seeing her anger rise,shivaay couldn't decide whether he should tell the truth or not.

He was scared.
Scared of her reaction.
Scared if she didn't trust him.
Scared to lose her.

" Shivaay, I asked you something. Answer my question. What happened in the storeroom?"

" Ma'am..let's forget it. It's not important. You don't need to worry about it" shivaay said to avoid the topic.

" Why shouldn't I worry about you... You are my...." Annika said or rather screamed.

" I am your what?" Shivaay questioned.

" You are my employee and my responsibility. So I am asking this as your boss. Answer the question or else you will lose your job" Annika said as she composed herself.

" Ma'am actually it's.."

" Just complete your sentence fast. I don't have all the time in the world for you" Annika replied as she couldn't show how desperate she was to know about that person and punish him/her for hurting her shivaay.

" It's twisha ma'am" shivaay said with his eyes closed.

He felt wierd as he didn't get any reaction from Annika's side .
He was ready to for her screams and shout.

He opened his eyes to see Annika standing there with no expressions on her face.
She neither felt hurt nor did her face show anger, anger for accusing twisha.

"Ma'am" shivaay said just when Annika's phone ringed.

Shivaay saw Annika pick up the call and suddenly her expressions changed.
Her eyes started to redden up and she appeared furious.
She put back the phone with a thud and walked towards shivaay.

" So you said you were in that condition cause of Twisha right. " Annika said while stepping towards shivaay and shivaay stepped backwards.

" Alright. So tell me, what can be the reason twisha did that to you?" Annika questioned while Shivaay's back hit the wall. She immediately put her hands on both sides of shivaay, caging him in between.

" I..I don't know how you will feel about this. But I want to say something. Twisha and her family are here to destroy you. They just want your property..twisha herself confessed it to me"

" That's enough Mr.shivaay Singh oberoi " Annika said as she banged her hand against the wall.

" Shivaay Singh oberoi?" Shivaay questioned.

" Do you think I am a fool mr.oberoi? Or do you think you are extremely smart? You come here to destroy me and I won't even have any idea of it?"

"D..destroy you? I am not here to destroy you. I just wanted to pro..."

" Oh just cut the crap. Son of betrayers would always be a betrayer. What can I even expect? You are still trying to appear innocent? " Annika said with expressions of disgust on her face.

" Annika I am not betraying you, nor did my parents betray you or uncle. It's your so called family who are using you" shivaay said as tears started to form in his eyes.

" Oh. So tell me didn't you enter my office hiding you identity? Didn't you try to get property papers signed by me by fraud? Didn't you fake your signatures in the contract papers?"

" How did you come to know about the fake signatures?"

" Twisha just called me. She went to get property papers registered and we couldn't get hold of you property cause you faked signature"

" You got me sign on property papers?" Shivaay said with disappointment evident on his face.

" So now you will present yourself as a victim. I regret why did I even try giving you a chance. I should have got the papers registered from the very first day so I could come to know your truth Earlier. But the foolish me thought I would only get them registered if you take some steps against me. And you did that, you tried getting property papers signed from me!" Annika literally screamed while pulling her hair.
She couldn't handle all the emotions arising in her.

There was a constant conflict going in her mind, she wanted to trust him but the situations were against it. She couldn't handle the conflict and her frustrations were being manifested in shivaay.

" I ..I just wanted to protect you Annika. Trust me. I got the papers signed so that those kapoors don't take away your property. Trust me."
Shivaay said in a soft voice.

" You know what, if I had to trust over you and twisha, I would always trust twisha" Annika said In a stoic voice.

" No ..you still trust me. That's why you are hearing me out" shivaay said looking directly into annika's eyes.

This just triggered annikas conflict a little more. She was letting her heart over power and she couldn't let that happen. She couldn't select the son of betrayers over the people who adopted her.

No, she had no personal attachment with the people who brought her up.
But she couldn't let her heart win.
She couldn't show shivaay how weak he made her.
She couldn't show that he affected her.
She couldn't let it appear that inspite of everything shivaay and his parents did, she still yearned to trust him.

" You feel I trust you right..I trust a traitor like you. I will prove you wrong"
Annika said while bringing some papers out of the drawer.
" Here are the property transfer papers.
I am gonna sign on this and transfer them on twisha's name"

Saying this she started signing the papers

" What are you doing?" shivaay shouted as he walked towards Annika.

He tried to stop Annika by taking her hand away just when Annika pulled his wrist, pushed him and pinned him to the wall.

" Don't you dare" Annika said and carresed his cheeks, furiously while she clutched his collar with another hand.

Annika saw shivaay clutching his blazer. She realised the blunder she did. In the path of getting rid of her own frustrations, she hurt shivaay, she triggered his fear.

She immediately pulled apart and signed those papers.
Shivaay was too shocked to react.

He felt hurt.
He had started seeing Annika as the only peaceful light in his life. He percieved her touch as protection but today it scared him.
He walked away.

Annika banged her fist on the table.
Her eyes got filled with tears.
It hurt her to hurt him.

So guys here is the new update.
Do you feel annikas actions are justified?
Please give feedback