Missing Him

"Hey"
Annika heard Twisha's voice and immediately put the property transfer papers back in the drawer.

" Hi di"

" What are you still doing here Annika? Let's go back home"

" Y...yes di. Actually I had some work. I am really sorry I shouted on you today.   I don't know what happened to me"

" It's ok Annika, happens. Did you decide what we have to do with that Shivaay Singh oberoi? He feels he is too smart. We have to teach him a lesson" twisha said while gritting her teeth.

Mention of his name and Annika got reminded of the fear on his face, the flash of his foreboding eyes came in front of her. His timidity broke her heart and what hurt more was that she was the reason for it.

" I have planned something for him"
Twisha's voice broke Annika's reverie of emotions.

" No" Annika said or literally shouted.
Twisha looked at her shocked.

" I mean I need some time to think about what to do with him" Annika said while composing herself.

"Let's leave"

" You go Annika, I will lock the cabin and come"

Shivaay reached Mishra's house while Anshi welcomed him at the door.

" Billu" she said with a smile on her face.

Shivaay ignored her call , walked towards the sofa and sat there with a thud. He had no particular expressions on her face which scared Anshi .

Anshi came near and sat besides shivaay. She cupped his cheeks, raised herself a little and kissed on his forehead. Shivaay flinched back.
This was it , Anshi was getting really scared.

"Papa..please come here." Anshi screamed .

" See papa . What happened to my billu uncle. Why is he looking like this? I don't like this. Please make him fine. " Anshi cried as she hugged Mishra. She couldn't see her father like uncle suffering. She loved him, even more than her own father.

A look at shivaay, and Mishra knew he had faced some trauma.
His face looked the same , same when Mishra's father brought him home.
Mishra still remembered those moments very clearly.

It was around midnight and a 15 year old boy was waiting for his father to return. His father, a sub-inspector, was out on an emergency as some leading industrialists had died suddenly.
He heard a knock on the door and immediately rushed to open. As the door flung open, he saw his father standing there. But to his shock a little boy was standing near his father.

The boy was scared, he had fear in his eyes. But the fear couldn't wipe away the innocence which his eyes carried. The 15 year old felt an instant attachment to this little kitten like boy . His face flashed with a smile when he heard his father say
" He will live with us now. Take care of him like a brother"

Mishra came out of his thoughts when he heard his daughters cries increase. He looked at shivaay, today also his eyes held the same fear and the Same innocence too.
For Mishra , he is still the little kitten .

As much as Mishra loved him, he knew right now the only help they could provide to shivaay was to leave him alone. Mishra knew that shivaay needed space accomapanied by the feel of their presence.

" Baby, you want to see billu uncle happy right"
Anshi nodded cutely in response
" So we will have to leave him alone for a while ok.
Anshi agreed.
She could do everything to see her uncle smile.