Retribution

Annika stopped the car, as she saw the Kapoor Mansion and let out a sigh. This was it, she reached point of combat. It could either make or break everything. She rested her head on the seat, getting ready for the showdown.

She needed strength, instinctively her hand went towards her pendant, a star shaped pendant. She rubbed her fingers over the star and got lost in her thoughts, memories of that day's morning.

" Annika" She heard shivaay's voice and saw him stand in front of herself. He stood erect, placing both his hands behind himself, looking down. He looked like a cute school boy , she thought and a smile adorned her lips.

" I..I have brought something for you" Shivaay said, trying hard to hide his blush. Annika brought her hand towards his chin, lifted his face up while shivaay shifted his gaze away.

" You brought a gift for me, any plans to give to me" Annika said, trying hard not to burst into laughter.

Annika saw that shivaay still didn't make any move so she tenderly placed both her hands on his waist. Slowly she snaked them back and got hold of his hands. Her breathes fanning on his face.

Shivaay stood there, stumped and shocked. Annika brought his one hand out and placed it on her waist, Shivaay closed his eyes in response. Annika brought his other hand out and saw it enclosed in a fist. She gently opened his fist to see a chain placed on his palm with a beautiful star pendant.

" This " Annika said overwhelmed, as her voice cracked and her eyes filled with tears.

Shivaay opened his eyes to see her face depict contentment. She never looked so beautiful . She looked ecstatic. His face started to reflect her emotions.

" It's a star cause you are the light of my life"
Shivaay said looking straight into Annika's eyes. For the first time he showed his emotions so openly. Annika felt complete with his confession .

"Tie this around my neck and make me yours forever"
Annika said as she kissed his palm.

Her reverie of thoughts broke as she saw the security open the gate for her.
She kissed the pendant and went inside to win the battle as her lips curved into a smirk. As she walked inside, her expressions transformed. A confident lady masked herself as a defeated one.

" Mr.Kapoor" she screamed, as she deliberately cracked her voice.
Mr. Kapoor came rushing down as he heard her voice. Seeing him , Annika immediately rushed in his direction.

" Time to shed fake tears" Annika thought to herself as she caught hold of his hand.

" You.. you know what Twisha did. She tried to kill me. She said she took my property away. She said you and Mrs.kapoor cheated me. She is lying right , the property is still mine. I have the right over it. I know you aren't involved in this. You don't worry I will file a case against Twisha , we will get her arrested. I will prove the papers fake as they are fake" Annika said while resting her head on Mr.Kapoors hand. As Mr.kapoor heard about arresting Twisha, he immediately jerked Annika away.

" How can you be so stupid" Aman Kapoor said while smirking.

" What do you mean?" Annika said in a low voice.

" You got defeated by Twisha and you came running towards me, her father? I expected better from you . I took you as a challenge but you came out to be nothing but a failure"

" Why are you saying all this , Dad"

As Mr.kapoor heard the word dad, the mansion got filled with his laughter, evil laughter.

" You are calling me dad, the person who killed your father . I haven't seen a person more stupid than you in my entire life"

" I don't believe this. You can't kill my dad. You can't take my property away"

" Your property? You lost the right to claim over that property. It's ours now. And you think I didn't kill your dad. Not only did I kill your dad , me and your so called mother also killed shivaay's dad. We killed your dad in such a way that people feel it's mr.shakti oberoi who killed him . We brought up a girl like you only so that we can get the property from you. look it happened too. Masterstroke right"

" So you snatched my everything away. I won't let you take my property away. "

" What would you do?? Scream, fight against me? Do it!" Mr.kapoor said and started laughing again.

Mr. Kapoor saw Annika slump on the floor and breakdown with wails filling the atmosphere. Suddenly he saw annika's slumped shoulders tightening up. He saw Annika put her hair behind her ear confidently as she looked up and smiled at him. Mr. Kapoor shivered as he saw the turn in the events.

" You think you defeated me? You think you defeated US! You are highly mistaken Mr.kapoor. I have your confession recorded in my phone. I can get you and your wife arrested at this very moment. Master stroke right " Annika said in a stoic voice as she shoved the phone across his face.

Mr.kapoor immediately snatched the phone and smashed it down.

" I.... I destroyed your proof. Now get out... Secu"

" Wishing to call the security. Huh. The people meant to protect you are with me now. Not only me, even our security head has your great confession recorded. Check and Mate"
Annika said as Mr.kapoor stood their bowled out.

On the other side, Shivaay woke up as he heard some loud voice.
" Annika" he screamed and rushed towards the living room.
Before he could decipher anything, someone caught hold of him from back side while other two people held his hand tightly. He shuddered cause of the touch. His fear started to overtake him. He closed his eyes wanting to get engulfed in darkness.

" Darkness may seem protective for a moment, but it's the light which finally nurtures"

Annika's words rang in shivaay's mind. He couldn't fall weak, he had to fight for her. He couldn't let his past obstruct him. He took a deep breath, breathing in her faith.

He thrashed his hands around as he broke out from their hold. In some moves, he knocked everyone out.
He turned around to leave, he wanted to reach his Annika as soon as possible.

As he tried to go out, someone held his wrist and pulled him back, thrashing him on the wall. As he saw the person in front of his eyes, he felt thunderstruck. His past came in front of his eyes as he saw her , Mrs. Ashita kapoor.

" You grew up to be even more beautiful" mrs.kapoor said as she ran her hand over Shivaay's face.

Shivaay wanted fight back but his hands were tied up by ropes of past. He wanted to move and run away but the clutches of darkness held his legs tight. He wanted to speak, but words died in his mouth. He stood there, numb.

Mrs.kapoor brushed her fingers over his shivering lips while his breaths became uneven . She opened the buttons of his shirt, running down her hands over his chest. Shivaay started to shiver, he started to lose control over his body. He couldn't decipher anything.

" Annika" he muttered before a palm was placed over his mouth obstructing his voice. His eyes closed as darkness took over him and he fell on the floor.

" Tie him up" he heard some faint voice as he started to lose consciousness. History repeated, the only thing which made him feel better was he didn't have to see his loved one going away.

" Annika, please stay safe forever" shivaay said last, before they tied a cloth over his mouth . He keeled out.

Annika started to walk away ,she heard Mr.kapoor's voice.
" Every player has some weakness and I have got yours"
Annika paid no need to his words and walked further.

" Shivaay" she heard Mr.kapoor speak and freezed on her spot.

So guys ..here is the new update. Please give your feedback. What do you think will happen further??