25th november 2014

I've skipped a month because it fits in with the story x

11:00Summer had to go to the hospital to collect her hearing aids due to Owen flushing her other ones down the toilet. Summer left the room to see a passed out Sienna on the floor."help!" she shouted.then Darren ran over followed by Lindsey.

11:15

"here get some food down you it'll do good for the baby"Lindsey said passing Sienna some lunch "wait did you say baby."summer said showing her hearing aids were working. "Yeah."Lindsey said "we need proof."Sienna said Lindsey rotated the screen round and showed them an ultrasound of a baby."we're going to have a little boy."Darren said smiling summer and Sienna then both coughed."or girl." Darren added "aren't you supposed to be at school." "Oh yeah,bye."

2:00

"Dad are you home."Sienna said pushing the unlocked door open. "Yeah I'm in you should of been their it was a nightmare typical your aunt would brake both her arms at the same time."patrick said entering the kitchen "well I've got something to tell you."Sienna said stopping as the door pushed open."i am never going back to that school again."summer said as she entered the house."well theirs one of them." Sienna said"this is summer, summer this is my dad." "Hi."summer said shaking Patrick's hand "sorry I'm a bit wet Mrs Whats her face poorest a bottle of water over me." Summer then left the room to get changed "so yeah,you remember Ella well she died last month and I got full custody of her kids and I'm pregnant."Sienna said leaving the house before he realised what she said "right I'm going back to school,we got drama next"summer said "I love drama." patrick stood their astonishing bye what he had just heard.

7:15

"Where we going"Sienna asked summer as she walked blind folded into the folly. Summer took the blind fold of to revile 200 candles and Darren kneeling in the middle of them "miss blake."Darren said taking her hand "will you be my lover the one who warms their slippers next to the fire with mine when we're old the one who knows me inside and and most importantly will you be my wife."he added "yes yes I shall be your mrs Osborne."Sienna said kissing Darren as he stood up.