twinkle twinkle

summers pov

i wasnt allowed to do much on my own any more mum didnt like it. i understand why she thought she had lost me once she doesnt want to loose me again. we picked out the wedding dresses last week me nico and sophie got to wear white because we're the daughter of the bride. the theme was light blue and white so owen Michael and dodger had to where a light blue tie but darren had a white one. its the day before the wedding but sienna doesnt want to go on a honeymoon. She's treating me like a baby I don't like it.
Not a PoV

Sienna had thrown up about 7 times already and it's only 9:00. "It's probably just nerves."Darren said holding Sienna's hair as she was sick in the toilet. Summer came running in with a glass of water and gave it to Sienna before exiting the room again.

"What you doing messaging your girlfriend."Nico said joking about. "No I'm messaging Alfie a boy I met in America."he replied. "Cool, meet me at the folly in 20 minutes I've got something I want to tell you."Nico said grabbing her coat and exiting the house.

Isabel started dancing around the house in her bridesmaids dress. "You look like a little princess."Sienna said picking her up and spinning her round. Tomorrow was the last time they would all be together. Michael was going back to America and the twins are going to live with their mum and dad in Scotland.