Mummys angels

L.A

"Michael wake up."summer said as Michael sat up in bed. "Can you help me I've brought tickets to fly over to England for Sienna's birthday, but I need something or someone to get me their."summer added "do you want me to take you their on my bike you can stand on the back."Michael said putting his tracksuit on.

Village

Sienna made summers bed for the 10th time today. She missed her she missed them all it was so quiet without them. Sienna walked out the room holding a blue teddy identical to summers. Sienna turned it round so the bottom of the feet was visible on the left foot you could see read stitching Sienna read it in her head no matter the distance apart ,then she moved on the the right, you're forever in my heart.

L.A

Summer and Michael arrived at the airport they had left a not saying :

Dear dad,
I'm staying round Jimmy's and summer is staying at Kate's will call you later.
Love mike and summer.

Summer got of the bike and gave Michael a hug tears began dripping down her face her arm was broken due to the crash that happened about a month ago. "I love you don't forget that."Michael said handing summer her backpack. "I love you too."summer said walking in to the airport.

Village

Summer had been on the plain for a about 12 hours it was now Saturday Sienna's birthday. Summer walked up to what was once her house she pressed the bell and herd Sienna tell Nico to open it. "Summer,what are you doing here."Nico said opening the door "I didn't want to miss your mums birthday."summer said pulling a present out of the bag and handing it to Sienna. She tore the paper of carefully and stared at the picture frame. "Look it's the colour of your room so it'll match and it has s picture of all of us then that pic we took when Soph was born. And at the bottom it says no matter the."summer stopped "distance apart you'll always be in my heart."Sienna said finishing summers sentence "how did you know without reading it."summer asked.

Village

"I have a teddy that says it,"Sienna said showing her the bear. "What I have that teddy and my mum had them specially made."summer said "yes I did."Sienna said it took about 5 minutes for everyone to figure out what she had Said "what you did."Nico said not quite getting it. "Why did you give me up? why didn't you want me? Was it because I'm ill?"Summer kept asking questions. "You was taken I couldn't find you I never gave up and now I've got you and their isn't a distance."Sienna said crying. Summer walked over and gave her a hug shortly followed by snuck holding Sophie. "Did you call me summer."she asked "yes you was supposed to all be s's."Sienna said hugging her little girls. "You're all my little angles each one of you is mummy's angle.

Comment what you think about that twist.

Is that the end?
Of course not you never get a happy ending in hollyoaks or do you?