24th june 2015

10:00

"Michael are you sure you didn't speak to summer at all yesterday."Sienna said starting to worry about the fact nobody had seen summer since yesterday."I'm sure she'll be ok she's a big girl now."Darren said getting of the phone to the police.

10:15

Michael entered his room to see he had 2 miss calls from summer he picked his phone up and called her back. "Michael I've got to be quick they'll be back soon"summer said trembling with fear "i love you Michael don't ever forget that and tell everyone that I love them to."she added before putting the phone down."no summer summer don't end the call."Michael said falling on his knees and crying.

11:00

"has anyone seen summer lately."Darren said as he entered the pub. They all shook their heads and began to continue what ever they was doing. "Shouldn't you be at school."Nancy asked Michael. "Shouldn't you be minding your own business."Michael said before sitting down.

11:30

"We're gonna get out of her Sophie the sooner the better."summer said as Sophie continued to cry. Summer kept wiggling to try and untie the rope from around her hands it was no use she was stuck hungry and tired.Sophie hadn't had a bottle for 24 hours and you could tell her face was bright red and she wouldn't stop screaming. summer felt useless they was on opposite sides of the room and summer was unable to comfort her.

1:00

Sienna sat in the folly alone she went I their a lot to clear her head or to get away from everything. "I've been looking for you everywhere."Darren said sitting on the step just above her. "Darren will we find them."Sienna said as tears rolled down her checks "we will get them back." Darren said pulling Sienna's head back against his chest.