The other side of the family

8:00

"Summer Terry's backed out."Michael said getting off the phone. "What, why."summer said surprised "he doesn't what custody of a kid that isn't his."Michael said a bit puzzled "i need to go and see him."summer said attempting to leave the house. "No summer you can't go."Sienna said pulling her back. "Why not do you know something."summer said sitting down. "Your mum couldn't have kids so she adopted the twins."Sienna said "wait did you say she couldn't have kids, so that means we're not her kids she lied to us."summer said as tears began trickling down her face. Sienna hugged her.

1:00

"Kids can you tidy up and get ready my dad and his sisters family are coming round for dinner."Sienna said putting Sophie in a blue dress. "Yeah alright."Nico shouted back "summer please come out."Michael said knocking on the door. Summer turned the key and open the door to revile all the pictures of her and "her mum".

5:00

"Remember everyone play nice."Sienna said putting Sophie on the floor with Owen and Isabel. *knock* *knock* Michael ran and opened the door "well hello their."a tall dark man said entering the house. "Kids this is Alfie and Alice and their daughter Mia."Sienna said as they entered the living room "that's summer and her twin brother Michael little brother Owen and sister Isabel and then this is Sienna's oldest Nico and youngest Sophie."patrick said pointing at each child "it's rude to point."Owen said to patrick.

5:30

Mia kept talking about how great her mum was. Summer eventually had enough of it and left the table and went up stairs. She slammed the door and got out a box full of old photo albums. "Teens are so must these days."Alice said taking a sip of her wine. Michael and Nico both shook their heads stood up and left the table at the same time. "Someone's in trouble, when they mirror each other they mean business."Darren said collecting the plates.

6:00

Summer picked up four birth certificates that were at the bottom of a box full of photos. She read Owens first it said Owen Niall banks summer knew it was wrong because he's second name isn't banks then she read Isabel grace banks she then picked her one up an read summer Sienna banks she was named that after her godmother. She then looked in the box their was only one left she picked it up ️read Michael mark banks but then her face dropped.

What has she just read?