Why?

This ones manly pov's because I don't do them. Enjoy

It had been a few weeks since summer found out Sienna was her mum. She had kind off been avoiding everyone since even Michael and that's unusual.

Summers PoV

"Summer don't you want breakfast."sienna asked as I entered the kitchen in my uniform."no I'm alright I'm going to meet ben his parents were just killed in a plane crash."i. replied. She nodded and handed me my lunch. I kissed her on the cheek and headed outside. I had lied about Michael's parents they died years ago.

I didn't go it to school that day they would just make fun. I was the one with the crazy mum. I walked into the folly and saw a knife on the floor. I wanted to do it but I had a flashback to when I nearly kill my self. I then had a idea I couldn't get rid off.

Sienna's PoV

"She hates me it so obvious."I said sitting next to Darren next. "I'm sure she's just a little confused and stressed."he said wrapping his arm around me. We sat just hugging for a while but then as always Sophie had to wake up and ruin it.

Darren came downstairs with Sophie in his arms. He had got her dressed and changed her nappy. I had made her porridge her favourite breakfast. After about a minute or two she picked the whole bowl up and chucked it at me. I didn't say anything I just sat their with my eyes closed biting my lip.

I had a shower and when I came back down Darren was feeding Sophie a new bowl of porridge. "I must be a bad smell."I said wrapping my arms around Darren's neck. "But your my bad smell."he said. "Right hurry up we've got to do the shopping we literally only have beens your the only one that eats beans."I said taking Sophie while he got dressed.

Bens pov

I hadn't seen summer at school yet. She don't bunk off often but when she does she does stupid things. I ran over to Nico, tom and peri.

"What do you want?"tom asked with a death look on his face. "I want to talk to Nico."I said at him. "What!."nico said I quickly replied with "it's summer she's not at school and she's getting bullied." "Everyone bunks off once or twice and if she was she would tell mum."she snapped. "She wouldn't bunk off on the first week back and she doesn't like crying in front of ppl so she would tell your mum."I replied which shocked. She picked her phone at a called her mum she told everything and me and her both agreed to leave school right then to stop summer from doing something stupid.