3rd december 2014 continued

Sorry I posted it to early this is the rest.

11:00
"Well I'm delighted to tell you your little ones safe in their" Lindsey said Darren and Sienna then smiled and shared as tears started to fill siennas eyes "I'm gonna have a baby and put plasters on their knees when they fall."Sienna said crying happy tears.

11:45

"Omg just don't ask."summer said as she entered the room."ok then I won't."Sienna said as she sat down sipping her orange juice wondering why summer was being so distant.Summer then entered her bedroom got out a book full of pictures of all the people she's lost.then their was a slight knock on the door. Then it pushed open to revel Darren with a buck of roses and keys with a keyring that said home."so I was wondering if my future wife would join me in my new
Hose which happens to be next door."Darren said."ew get a room" Michael said entering the house. "Ah isn't he lovely"Sienna said"and of course I will live with you Mr Osborne."

3:30

Darren and Sienna shared a passionate kiss just as patrick (also know as the demand headmaster) walked in."sienna what do you think your doing how dare you disobey me."patrick said grabbing her wrist. "Oi!get of her."Darren said standing up "you can't sat and up to me in my own home."patrick said pushing Darren back. "Summer Michael were moving out."Sienna said packing the essentials.

4:00

Sienna and Darren began unpacking boxes of their stuff and placing them in their new family home. Summer and Michael were moaning at each other as usual. "Watch this."Darren said to Owen pulling out a remote control car "Darren your such a child."Sienna said "and your not."Darren said pulling Sienna on to his lap"so Sienna what for Christmas then." Sienna then began singing All I Want for Christmas is you.