Family or not family

8:00

Everyone was awake apart from summer which was very unusual. Sienna walked into her room and tapped her on the shoulder "summer it's the last day of school today because of that heating problem you have a extra month off."Sienna whispered putting summers washing in the basket. Summer then rolled over yawning to revile the picture that was taken when Sophie was born.

9:00

"Hey summer you ok you seem well I don't know different."Lilly asked as summer sat in the English class. "You know Michael well he was born in 2001 I was born in 2002 we can't be twins." Summer said tears then began streaming down her face lily pulled her in and hugged her. "We then your probably just brother and sisters."lily said trying to make summer feel better.

12:00

"Hey Summer look I found her I found are mum."Michael said looking pleased with him self. "Can we do a DNA test."summer said. "What all of us yeah."Michael said "can I have some of your DNA then summer said passing him a tube. "Are you sure you want to do this."he said summer then nodded.

5:00

Summer sat in the hospital waiting for her test results. Kim came out with a envelope full of summers future. Summer and ellie wasn't relate but ellie was Michael's mum and summer and Michael were related her mouth dropped and she started to cry. "So is it good or bad news."Kim asked "good it couldn't be better."summer said and Kim hugged her.

I actually really enjoyed writing this. And I can't wait till you read the next bit. It'll tell you who summers mum is who the little twins mum and dad are and a BIG secret of summers. X